3.0 | Lvl. 100 | Ramp up! Terminus Physical Flicker Strike!

"
noornapso wrote:
How do u run 2 curses and herald of ash together?

You swap between assassins and enfeeble depending on the content your up against.
Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966336
"
Greetings, my friend!
I've been following the guide strictly since 1 lvl.
It's been so fun till Part 2, Act 6. I am both tanky and fast dmg dealer. You said to change from Sunder to Flicker. But, there is huge difference. I got both of Flicker-Multi-Crit and Blasphemy-Poacher. I can't clear a wave of monsters now... And if I do it, it is a lot more slowly than before. Please, advice me what to do.

I would check your weapon make sure you have something around your lvl.
The unique axe "The Cauteriser" is a good option but is becoming popular and expensive. http://poe.trade/search/momamgehahoniw
I personally would look at the rare options. They might be better and cheaper at times.
http://poe.trade/search/okinasimahikat

You can always find any weapon around the vender or in your zone and do a vender recipe (Blacksmith whetstone x1, Rustic stash(yello/Rare) and then the weapon). This will give you a slight boost if needed but wont last much more then 10 lvls in my experiences.
Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
Last edited by Omgbomber on Sep 13, 2017, 10:11:40 PM
Hi,

I have basically covered all of the "required" or similar items, but i have a question regarding jewels - except one Inspired Learning for leveling, should it be kept for later on?
As far as I can see there are 4 jewel spots, what would be optimal to look for?

And lastly - regarding uber labbing, are there any changes to the build regarding pantheons/skills?

Thank you!
"
spam4o wrote:
Hi,

I have basically covered all of the "required" or similar items, but i have a question regarding jewels - except one Inspired Learning for leveling, should it be kept for later on?

And lastly - regarding uber labbing, are there any changes to the build regarding pantheons/skills?

Thank you!

Inspired Learning/or Intuitive leap is pretty set in stone for the build design. If you need temporary nodes run Intuitive Leap but if you want clear speed run Inspired learning.
The best jewel if your gearing is good is the Emperor's Might it is offers so many things for only a jewel socket its hard to ignore how good it was when I put it in.
I didn't change anything for lab. Make sure your running enfeeble and fort in 6l and you shouldn't have much risk. Overleech trivializes traps just run through them fast dont stop you shouldn't die. Hit the bubbling when needed.
At the end of the day its all about survival vs speed of clear, This is up to you to decide what to go with and when for your build.
"
Omgbomber wrote:
"
spam4o wrote:
Hi,

Thank you!

Inspired Learning/or Intuitive leap is pretty set in stone for the build design. If you need temporary nodes run Intuitive Leap but if you want clear speed run Inspired learning.
The best jewel if your gearing is good is the Emperor's Might it is offers so many things for only a jewel socket its hard to ignore how good it was when I put it in.
I didn't change anything for lab. Make sure your running enfeeble and fort in 6l and you shouldn't have much risk. Overleech trivializes traps just run through them fast dont stop you shouldn't die. Hit the bubbling when needed.
At the end of the day its all about survival vs speed of clear, This is up to you to decide what to go with and when for your build.

So if there are 4 jewel slots (that's what I see from the skill tree linked in the description), how many of Inspired learning/intuitive leap gems should there be?
And also which jewel sockets should be used (where to place them basically) for the intuitive leap?
Emporor's Might is not available for some reason on poe trade so i'll stick to the other two.
"
spam4o wrote:
"
Omgbomber wrote:
"
spam4o wrote:
Hi,

Thank you!

So if there are 4 jewel slots (that's what I see from the skill tree linked in the description), how many of Inspired learning/intuitive leap gems should there be?
And also which jewel sockets should be used (where to place them basically) for the intuitive leap?
Emporor's Might is not available for some reason on poe trade so i'll stick to the other two.

I have a Final build link for lvl 100 that I did for speed clearing maps, you can find it linked under the guide with all the gear updates also. I will try and keep it updated as I progress it.
As for the Emporor's Might jewel Its pretty expensive you only get it from Rank 1 in Lab each day. Paid like 450c or around 15ex at the time.
When going for survivability or trying to lvl I wouldn't go with the exact links in the final rendition. I mainly hunted as much attack speed as possible for clear speed. But you can see the jewel sockets in the link.
Dope ass guide.

#1 underrated streamer NA.

Seriously anyone checking this guide out watch his stream!
Casual AF
"
Loyalty wrote:
Dope ass guide.

#1 underrated streamer NA.

Seriously anyone checking this guide out watch his stream!

TY for the kind words! Means a lot to hear it! <3
Edit: Never mind, my tree wasn't quite right.
Last edited by Jamibl on Sep 18, 2017, 10:06:21 AM
how do u sustain power charges, or is it played without power? atm i'm not sure if i should swap in enfeeble or remain at assasin's mark!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info