3.0 | Lvl. 100 | Ramp up! Terminus Physical Flicker Strike!

INTRODUCTION

Ramping Terminus Est, Tiger Sword Physical Stacking Flicker strike

VIDEO

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/172113322

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Fast clear speed.
+ Good single target.
+ Great in party's and with aura's.
+ INSANE END GAME! Scales well with HH and other late game items.
+ Tanky 6k+ hp! Good class to get 100 this league.

Cons:

- Ramping up can sometimes take 1-2 waves.
- Reflect ele, reflect phys and cannot leech mods should not be ran.

SKILL TREE

Duelist / Slayer

|PASSIVE TREE [Lvl.98] |

Ascendancy Points: Impact > Bane of legends > Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour
Impact and Bane of legends will help you power lvl faster. Get these first! Pay for a lab run asap.
I got both of these as soon as I got to act 3 paying for a cruel lab carry.

Bandits: Kill all or Oak! Killing all is preferred due to the skill tree requirements with this build. You can work around the tree with oak also.

LEVELING TREES

Spoiler
Passive Tree (30 Passives)
Inspired learning rush! Helps clear acts much faster!
Passive Tree #2 (30 Passives)
If you cant afford Inspired learning do something like this.

Passive Tree (60 Passives)

Passive Tree (90 Passives)
Edit for your preferences and gearing!

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

The best skill points:
Mind Drinker: This build does not work without this node, You need mana sustain! You can find other options but this node and the area around it is really strong and offers a lot of other utilities like +1 frenzy and +1 power, good hp/leach, Depth Perception and Master of Force to help with random phys reflect mobs around the area also is a bonus.
Fatal Blade and Disemboweling: Provides intense crit rate needed for frenzy gen.
Depth Perception: I have worked this node in and out many times from my tree and if you can get the accuracy needed on gear alone you leave this node out. Most people and most gearing plans will need this node.
After you get HH you can drop inspired learning and use the intuitive leap jewel around at the mind drinker node and pick up all 4 of the key nodes around it with an optional 5th node "Nullification".

JEWELS

Malicious Intent is one of the most under rated jewles at the moment! It will give the build 30% more dmg. Its uptime is around 80%+ with the clear speed of flicker. Alternatively you can use Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts which will give you unholy might as well.

Headhunter is a staple with flicker. This is like a mini head hunter for much cheaper.
Because flicker has such a good clear speed, jewels like this will always rank higher then even the best crafted jewels.

You need 155 Intelligent for enfeeble jewels like this help. Attack speed = Clear speed!

Hp and dmg. Bread and butter jewel.

This jewel is pretty insane. It offers so many things this build needs. Its extremely expensive but puts a good boost on just about everything flicker needs. Its not as simple as it reads. This thing gave the build.
+135 hp, 7% mele phys dmg, 54 acc, 5.4% eva, 1% phys reduction 10 int(Saved me a tree node)

SCREENSHOTS

SKILL DPS

https://i.gyazo.com/a1cbb4a95f229c32a0c735af00e2694f.png

DEFENSE

https://i.gyazo.com/481d0a413f85ec5343716c66a14e8858.png

GEAR

GEAR EXPLANATION

Spoiler
Weapon

Term is a great choice. Free frenzy gen if you have the crit rate. Look for high crit rate 70+ when shopping for one. Ignore the pdps. It will mean the world to you.

Offers no frenzy gen but can do much more dps. This is a good alternative for mapping T11's

Helm

I go with a crafted 40% flicker helm for a few reasons. You dont lose much dmg vs the abyss if your critical damage and physical damage is high already abyss only increases your damage a lot if those stats are low. I related the two helms in my build when I was lesser geared and it was somewhere around a 50% dmg loss to use the crafted helm. You make up with that loss in the uber lab enchant and extra survivability.

If you can get 40% flicker on this and can deal with the near instant deaths from physical intake I would use this. You can find many other options to mitigate the increased physical intake in which case I would use this.

Good cheep 25% flicker helm.

Chest

Many options here but for the most part I would run a good crafted astral plate. 4l or 6l.

Look for High STR and HP. Remember you can try and annul which is something I do when I find alternative chests. This season is great for this chest because of the hybrid HP rolls.
You can run lightning coil if you want the abyss helm.
You can run kaoms heart but with this build I highly recommend not to do it because jewel "real estate" is extremely valued.

Gloves

I am honestly in love with these gloves. They fit the gearing stats of HP+STR and give a lot of clear speed and dmg.

These gloves are what I used all the way into t15's when I lvl it. They are staple.

Options like these are good alternatives.

This alone will let you run reflect maps. That's about all they are good for with this build I would not focus them due to cost and sometimes locking you out of your over leaching anti stun and bleed(you will need to not crit to get the overleach). If you have a pair around I would swap them with null and void depending on map mods because null offers much better clear speed.

Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts are one of the best in slot gloves but remember to remove malicious intent because you likely don't need it anymore if you use these.

When you lab enchant gloves look for "fury"! This enchant will boost clear speed.

Boots

Movement speed = Clear speed for so many reasons. Not only does it help walking to mobs but movement speed and attack speed will help you connect to your target faster which will help your clear speed.

Amulet

JUST DO IT

Rings

Get your stats here. STR HP INT ACC

Belt

Staple

Good cheep belt. Look for STR HP WED and Move speed if possible

PANTHEON OPTIONS

Spoiler
Mapping/Lvling

Uber Lab

LINKS AND GEMS

Main DPS Setup

Flicker>Multi Strike>Increased Crits>Mele Physical Damage
These 4 gems never come out! NO MATTER WHO SAYS WHAT! They are listed in order.
Multi strike offers INSANE clear speed due to the nearly 2x faster attacks.
Increased crits offers additional good base crit and bonus crit. Helping sustain frenzy charges with term.
OPTIONAL GEMS:
Increased Critical damage or Item rarity support
Ruthless or fortify
When you don't need the dmg like in most T11 map farming builds you should drop your Crit dmg gem for IIR gem for some better luck at finding what your farming for. I mean in the end this build is most likly insta killing everything even the boss. If you watch the twitch video I posted above I am using item rarity in it.
When your farming maps I usually use Ruthless to get the dmg back from swapping out increased critical dmg. This helps with clear speed.
When you are trying to lvl up or doing beachhead or high end maps or lab I tend to use fortify.
You always want a way to get fortified somewhere in your setup. Weather its on your leapslam or on your main link the choice is yours. I prefer it on leapslam because it gives you a little mini game to work around with but creates danger because your 20% less tanky when its down.
Remember to always use protection.

DPS boost Setup

Ancestral Warchief> Maim> Elemental Proliferation Support
This link will make it so when your drop your warchief you can get a lot of help on single target dps. Use this skill any time your about to go into a big pack of mobs or fight a boss. You should see 30%+ extra dps and fits with the ramp up theme of the class because it doesn't shock or maim right away.

CWDT Setup

CWDT> Immortal call> Molten shell> Vortex
Immortal call: immune to all phys dmg.
Molten shell: Increases ehp and slight dmg output
Vortex: One of the only ways this build can chill and slow bosses and mobs.

Mobility Setup

Leap Slam> Faster Attacks> Blood Magic> Fortify

Aura Setup

Herald of Ashe
Blood Rage
Arctic Armor
Blasphemy> Enfeeble/Assassins mark > Poachers mark/Warlords mark
Blasphmey is key. Enfeeble is op try it once you get your crit situated. Assassins helps frenzy and more dmg output. Good for map farming.

Golem

Ice golem. Get your crit!
Fire golem if you want.

LEVELING

Sunder to act 5
Flicker the game away after act 5
Act 5 gives you blasphemy so you can run poachers mark and start sustaining frenzy with the condiut gloves.

THE END

Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1966336
Last edited by Omgbomber on Dec 6, 2017, 6:48:56 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
RESERVED!
This will be a work in progress.
Hope it helps many people :D

I want to offer a bit of my though process on the build.
At the moment spider forest is one of the best maps to farm. Flicker goes around corners lightning fast!
Beachhead is the best map to grind lvls. When in the boss room you can just hold down flicker and destroy everything.
This in mind the build was tailored for the current meta.
The reason for the main links is to increase drops or survival BUT MOST OF ALL to increase physical dmg to multiply all the arua's from HH and other sources like malicious intent and aura bots. Doing it this way offers the most for the 2 maps we mainly run.
Perandus Coin Service! I buy, sell and split cadiro deals for a 40/60 split. You get 60% of the profit.
Last edited by Omgbomber on Sep 5, 2017, 8:38:39 PM
RACING BUILD TURMOIL 2017 (10 DAY)

SKILL TREE
GEAR:

ALTERNATIVE SWAPS:

FINAL MAP CLEARING BUILD!
SKILL TREE
SPEED CLEAR SPIDER FOREST BUILD!
Last edited by Omgbomber on Nov 20, 2017, 1:19:41 AM
heey i was thinking of making your build looks pretty fun and i was wondering if the build can clear uber lad (max keys) and kill shaper.

and could you plz make a PoB <3
Last edited by Dahmi99 on Sep 10, 2017, 9:37:53 AM
I leveled this build yesterday and am really liking it.

The one thing I am wondering about is it seems better to take Headsman instead of Impact, and replace ruthless or crit damage with melee splash. You lose some single target dps, but pick up reduced reflect damage, more splash damage, and more splash aoe. Seems like a good tradoff.
got PoB links mate?
"
Dahmi99 wrote:
heey i was thinking of making your build looks pretty fun and i was wondering if the build can clear uber lad (max keys) and kill shaper.

and could you plz make a PoB <3

The build does lab pretty well. You can run right through traps over leaching. You wont solo 6 man group hp but you can run 1-2 man pretty easy.
I'm sure it can do shaper but haven't tried plenty of people have finished it with flicker and terminus. I really only made the build to get on top of the meta (beachhead and spider forest).
Possibly someone else could get a PoB for the build and I would add it.
"
noachr wrote:
I leveled this build yesterday and am really liking it.

The one thing I am wondering about is it seems better to take Headsman instead of Impact, and replace ruthless or crit damage with melee splash. You lose some single target dps, but pick up reduced reflect damage, more splash damage, and more splash aoe. Seems like a good tradoff.

I agree its a good optional trade off but you will still lose the leach battle with reflect mobs so you will need vaal pact or Atziri's Acuity taking away your gloves because vaal pact I feel is not an option for this build.
I personally love adding free links into my main 6L. In witch case you have to find alternative methods to reduce incoming physical damage. I started using a basalt flask over crit later on for around 98-100.
Last edited by Omgbomber on Sep 12, 2017, 6:52:39 AM
How do u run 2 curses and herald of ash together?
Greetings, my friend!
I've been following the guide strictly since 1 lvl.
It's been so fun till Part 2, Act 6. I am both tanky and fast dmg dealer. You said to change from Sunder to Flicker. But, there is huge difference. I got both of Flicker-Multi-Crit and Blasphemy-Poacher. I can't clear a wave of monsters now... And if I do it, it is a lot more slowly than before. Please, advice me what to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info