[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

"
Annby wrote:
How to fix "Failed to obtain gem item rates for Atziri Kill - ExileCon Qualifier league." ??

+1 except I have "Failed to obtain Fragment item rates for Atziri Kill - ExileCon Qual League" - I'm not planning on playing that league what should I do?
sa
need a workaround for situations like this. please devs, add this.
Same problem with the
:failed to obtain essence rate on atziris kill exilecon race
... any way to make it work anyway ?

I dont want to switch to exilence, it cant show tab individually lol that piss me off
Last edited by l___melky___l on Jul 28, 2019, 10:11:19 AM
"🔥 This is fine: Failed to obtain currency item rates for Atziri Kill - ExileCon Qualifier league."

update please :)

#edit dont know why but it works now :)
Last edited by slodon on Jul 28, 2019, 1:09:24 PM
If you keep opening the application and closing it, it will eventually work. I just spam opened the application about 20-30 times and then closed out of all them and then its worked ever since. Pin my reply so people can see this and know it works!
"
Matthewownz wrote:
If you keep opening the application and closing it, it will eventually work. I just spam opened the application about 20-30 times and then closed out of all them and then its worked ever since. Pin my reply so people can see this and know it works!

wow you're right i openned 15x currencycop and closed after all and when i opened new one it worked. thankyou
"
for those who doesnt know how to get POESESSID in firefox
F12-Storage-Cookies-pathofexile

Thank you, I wish I saw this earlier. Other Firefox methods are outdated.
ㅁㅁㅁ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info