[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

can you please add a manual feature, let us fix currency price by ourselves
because if you don't want to update the currency price frequently , at least we can see actually how much we have and not using another excel or whatever other tools.
Everything you guys have done I really appreciate this.
Hope you guys do sth about currency price.
best wishes
happy new year
I can't sort by value - which was useful option
I'd rather find my top worth items, so I want to see 1 offering of goddess worth 5c BEFORE I see that my 30 lookout maps are worth 7c total
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
Chuvakof wrote:
only the old version of CurrencyCop 1.1.0-b is working

That version doesn't work for me either. Stuck on the login screen.
When the history will be implemented?
Seems to work for me.

I have a facebreakers worth 9,800 chaos orbs? huh.
Perhaps there's a way to see this and I'm just blind, if so getting pointed towards it would be nice. But I'd love to be able to see my net worth in other currency types than Chaos. Since it can obviously determine the current value of my currency being able to see how may Ex I'm worth would be nice or how many alchs I could get from my maps etc.
So my Session loads fine, it shows me my tab and I pick which one I want it to track. When I click on the button it makes after I select the tab I want tracked nothing happens. When I click on the cloud/download link on the top right of the program I get "Unexpected Error has occured". Here are the logs.

https://pastebin.com/4upxh1kC

Any idea?

Update**

Ok so I just troubleshooted my own problem. Basically, if you run POE through steam, you need to open up
AppData\Roaming\currency-cop\user.db with notepad and replace the accountname steam links to (e.g. your account name on pathofexile.com) with your steam name.

{"ACCOUNT_COOKIE":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","ACCOUNT_USERNAME":"<steam login/account name>"}
Last edited by jujib3z on Jan 5, 2018, 5:23:39 PM
Since im not very smart concerning tech stuff:

Is that program really 100% safe to use? And can someone maybe describe (for dummies) why it is safe?

Just wanna be rather safe than sorry. The program looks awesome so i wanna use it :)
Is this supposed to work for SSF HC Abyss? I can select tabs for it just fine, but it just won't do the initial import. If I just select some Standard stashtabs instead it does work however. I also can't delete the SSF HC Abyss reports because you need to go into the report, and I can't because it never imported to begin with.
"
Is this supposed to work for SSF HC Abyss? I can select tabs for it just fine, but it just won't do the initial import. If I just select some Standard stashtabs instead it does work however. I also can't delete the SSF HC Abyss reports because you need to go into the report, and I can't because it never imported to begin with.

Just a guess,
but i cant see how i would work for SSF? There is no trade, so nothing is "worth" anything. There is no conversion rate for currency or anything like that. So, what should it show you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info