Hideout Showcase

Add more layout variations to each master. It takes like a day to design them. Like give each master 3 different layouts.

It's time for something new, hideouts are untouched in terms of new countent since years.
Gold statues making out?
Gold statues making out? Still?
Last edited by Bruthaal on Sep 4, 2017, 1:27:51 PM
I like Leo's tile set the best, but he is the worst to level to 7. I'd like to be able to choose my new league Hideout from any of those I have completed in the past.

Those shown above are pretty awesome!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Really nice hideouts! Another reason why Path of Exile is My favorite game of all time (coming from a 38 year old, that has been a serious gamer for my entire life) Tired of killing baddies? Stressed out? Sit back, relax, and work on your hideout, It's a very relaxing, creative, and enjoyable experience!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
My Lair of the Golden Flame
Spoiler
Thank you for letting us bring out our inner SIM. The Temple is the most beautiful hideout I have ever seen. Unreal! The video was fantastic too! Thank you :)
If some1 can have a look on my h/o and tell me it's 1/4 cool compare to this ill finish work in my h/o.
Last edited by marihuanin on Sep 4, 2017, 5:59:15 PM
All too busy for my taste.
Welcome back hideouts! Good to see them again
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info