Can we get biased RNG on the Uber Lab trials, please?

While the labyrinth is great, I cannot run it. After leveling one character to 82 and another one to 90, I still miss one of the Uber Lab trials. I find trials all the time, but it is never the right one.

Now that I am in T10+ maps, they spawn a lot less, and I am less likely to get them.

Yes I know, I could go to Global 820 or whatever it is, and wait for someone to offer it. But really... is that GGGs idea of forcing people to "socially interact"? It is pretty annoying.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2017, 1:46:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The average completion of all 6 trials happen around level 92, you are still within margins. Either use 820 or feel the pain like everyone else. On a slight happier note, I do agree that those take too long to collect. Pretty sure they were intended to be super late game, you can't really do that boss early on anyways, he is very mean.
"
painfrais wrote:
The average completion of all 6 trials happen around level 92,

You gotta be kidding me lol. I finished my last trial while still in the 70s, and it was driving me crazy that it was taking so long. I have a hard time believing the 'average' is 92.
"
painfrais wrote:
Pretty sure they were intended to be super late game, you can't really do that boss early on anyways, he is very mean.

Kind of true, but I got both the last trial + the Izaro kill (solo) within about 10 minutes of joining Global 820. I am pretty sure I could have done it earlier with no significant issues.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
+1 for the idea.
Also the repetition of leveling the masters and discovering the atlas is getting me more and more frustrated every league.
GGG is a bit zealous on RNG. I suspect t artifically prolong a char progression.

If they want, they could have put the 6 trials on the atlas, like a map location, & you have to complete previous map to access them. Once they are unlock, you can test them until you sucess the 1st time, then it closed forever, or left them pen, but no goddess statue, only for practice. After you complete the 6 trials, they can make them random inside random maps for all I care.
+1

Just change the RNG like crit strikes with a diamond flask: If you haven't got all trials yet and the one in the map is one you have already completed, then reroll the trial during map creation.

There: Still RNG, but much less frustrating. And without using any new concepts.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Oh yeah. But it is not going to happen. GGG is hell bend on not admitting the whole RNG gated character progression was a misstep
RNG gating = crap

If you understand the math behind that, you know why. Obviously GGG doesn't understand it.
I doubt they didn't know the maths. remember GGG make money from MTX. hence there is incentive to prolong your game time. For paid (one time ) games & subscription base games, MTX are extra incentive,for GGG, its all their income.

The longer you play, the higher chance you continue to give money to them.

The MTX model is a double edge sword, on 1 hand, tehy are obligated to keep undating the game, on anotehr , theer will likely but more gates to prolong your gameplay time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info