[3.0] Headhunter...Hunter | Currency Generator | Pathfinder | Essence Drain | 475k Boss Dps | Bisco

"
"
No way. If they wanted to port this game wholesale to Xbox, they'd have to make a bunch of changes.

How about you google path of exile xbox one.

You fell for their elaborate April Fool's joke? They have that in New Zealand, right?
Last edited by musclecups on Sep 8, 2017, 12:53:35 PM
Lol nevermind me then. Sarcasm can be hard to detect on the internet.

---

As an aside, for those who struggle with too much mana regen (which makes it hard to always have distillate regening) I suggest running dual fevered mind. I even took off Primal Spirit. With 2 casts (ED/contagion) it removes 441 mana out of 1929 for me which makes it very manageable to always have flask up.

Just a QOL thing for me mostly.
Sorry, I thought my satire lacked a certain nuance, but I see it's right in the sweet spot where not everyone can be sure it's satire. Perfect.

------

That's a good solution. Then you have even finer control when a map has 40 or 60 percent less regen. Just take one or both out. I like it.

Another little trick I sometimes use is just to pause for half a second in a pack of melee monsters - say, monkeys or crabs or zombies or something. They'll happily remove some mana for you and (almost) never kill you.
Last edited by musclecups on Sep 8, 2017, 1:46:38 PM
Yeah one thing that ive noticed is that my headhunter kinda screws with mana regen since mods like soul eater and I think 1 other common mod grants mana regen. So maybe its a bit more of a personalized solution.

I also swapped dying sun for a sulphur flask of staunching since bleeds exist.
You opted for Master Herbalist? With Master Surgeon, Dying Sun IS a bleed flask!
"
You opted for Master Herbalist? With Master Surgeon, Dying Sun IS a bleed flask!

Oh shit. Yeah i forgot to respec my ascendency from wander. Fuck lol.
Last edited by SixBlackNinjas on Sep 8, 2017, 3:45:35 PM
MASTER SURGEON
Spoiler

so i farmed and bought most of the stuff, except the body which dropped today should i go with it or is the unique crucial for fast farming? also i would need like 300c to reshape atlas for only dropping spiderforrest... should i actually go lvl the other char and farm with it or stay with mine yet till i got the currency for reshaping?

EDIT: bought also a ring now

EDIT: Dying sun also purchased, got a lucky day today
Last edited by Boloso on Sep 8, 2017, 11:11:42 PM
Im stucking at act 4, so hard to play at what level is good to start using ED ?
do we still go pathfinder even since 3.0 they onyl give 1/60 flask charge per crit ?! why do we go pathfinder?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info