Lets clear out CI = 1 Life

So..
I've been seeing this question a lot both on the forums and ingame.
So, the usual question is if pain attuement will work with CI as you "only" have 1 life...
The aswer is NO, since 1 life is 1 of maximum of 1 life..meaning that you are always FULL on life.

This means that spells like melee damage on full life, will always be active since you "cant" loose life (well you can but you get the idea ;) )

I know that it has been brought to light a couple of times but i felt that i wanted to emphasise it a bit anyway.
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Feb 26, 2013, 8:44:52 AM
"
So..
So, the usual question is if pain attuement will work with CI as you "only" have 1 life...
The aswer is NO, since 1 life is 1 of maximum of 1 life..meaning that you are always FULL on life.

This means that spells like melee damage on full life, will always be active since you "cant" loose life (well you can but you get the idea ;) )

I know that it has been brought to light a couple of times but i felt that i wanted to emphasise it a bit anyway.

I think CI= 100% life not 1%.
"
Kortak wrote:
"
So..

I think CI= 100% life not 1%.

Yes ofc, don't mind the % sign.. the meaning was to write 1 of 1 = 100%
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info