[3.0] Lowlife Blight Occultist 6 Auras - Uber Atziri and Shaper down [VIDEO]

Clearing:
Spoiler
Stack up a pack of mobs, pop Quartz & Basalt flask - run in the middle of pack and use Abyssal Cry and spam some Blights for big explosion.

(Quartz flask gives Phasing so you can run through minions to get that juicy Abyssal Cry on the whole pack)

Tooltip:
Spoiler

Shaper kill:

Gear:
Spoiler

wand: get spell damage, cast speed and some mana regen if possible, preferably crafted with damage over time.

make sure to get high spell power on shavronne's wrappings & gloves with Blessed orbs.

Tree:

Pantheon & Bandits:
Spoiler
Major: Soul of Lunaris
Minor: Soul of Tukohama

Bandit: Help Alira
Last edited by chiniswarrior on Sep 5, 2017, 4:46:35 PM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2017, 8:13:27 PM
How are you getting the 4th curse? I see whispers of doom and malediction, but no doedres damning/+1 corrupt
"
cape413 wrote:
How are you getting the 4th curse? I see whispers of doom and malediction, but no doedres damning/+1 corrupt

theres 3 curses, one from passive tree, 1 from ascendancy and the normal one, the other gem is blasphemy, then 3 auras in shield
"
chiniswarrior wrote:
"
cape413 wrote:

theres 3 curses, one from passive tree, 1 from ascendancy and the normal one, the other gem is blasphemy, then 3 auras in shield

ok sorry nvm I misread something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info