[3.1] Ngamahu Cyclone Zerker by Waldgaist (Shaper and Guardians farmer)

Updated the whole guide. If anything is missing please let me know :)
since im a noob.. you don't have to link the axe right? support gems just apply to the molten burst?
"
Lyshmo wrote:
since im a noob.. you don't have to link the axe right? support gems just apply to the molten burst?

correct! :D
something isn't adding up with your INT i had to add 3 x 30 int nodes I am lvl 89. How did you do it?
"
bulgarianboy wrote:
something isn't adding up with your INT i had to add 3 x 30 int nodes I am lvl 89. How did you do it?

look at my helmet and my jewels. You would've known that if you would've read everything :D
It is the same problem with every Ngamahu build - you need Xoph's Amulet for the optimal DMG, or rather you lose out on a lot by not using it. But it costs around 520 chaos and that means a lot of investment just for that.

Luckily there is a work around with using the "Avatar of fire" keystone in the Passive tree. With your setup that would be an additional of 5 points to reach it. What would you give up for it? Or would you not recommend going for it at all?
I am thinking about turning down either some HP or some of the DMG nodes.

Thanks in advance!
After some disappointment with other builds this season i wanted to relive cyclone again. The new pathfinding is so much better than before. When i played it in breach league i stopped at 92 because you would literally get stuck on everything, not so much the case anymore.

While looking for a nice cyclone build it was surprising to only see a small handful updated for 3.0. One of them doesn't even use vaal pact and the other is similar to this but has much less life. Your videos are great and the build looks solid. The damage looks on par if not higher than the lower life version.

A question about the gem setup. Wouldn't it be better to move totem into your leap setup and get a flame golem in place? It would auto cast as well. Seems better than using a portal gem. Also holy crap the Xoph's Heart prices are insane. I plan to play the build without the amulet in the meantime, it's still a fun time sink.
Last edited by CylonVR on Sep 4, 2017, 8:26:59 PM
"
After some disappointment with other builds this season i wanted to relive cyclone again. The new pathfinding is so much better than before. When i played it in breach league i stopped at 92 because you would literally get stuck on everything, not so much the case anymore.

While looking for a nice cyclone build it was surprising to only see a small handful updated for 3.0. One of them doesn't even use vaal pact and the other is similar to this but has much less life. Your videos are great and the build looks solid. The damage looks on par if not higher than the lower life version.

A question about the gem setup. Wouldn't it be better to move totem into your leap setup and get a flame golem in place? It would auto cast as well. Seems better than using a portal gem. Also holy crap the Xoph's Heart prices are insane. I plan to play the build without the amulet in the meantime, it's still a fun time sink.

Thanks for the feedback. Of course you could fit in a Flame Golem just like you explained. Personally i don't like golems that much cause im colourblind and it kinda is missorientating from time to time. Also i really enjoy having a portal gem :D
And yeah the xophs amulet is kinda pricy but it is not even the most expensive item you want for this build. Each ring is worth more then 600c and my weapon is around 800c. It is not a low budget build ^_^
"
bugverwirrt wrote:
It is the same problem with every Ngamahu build - you need Xoph's Amulet for the optimal DMG, or rather you lose out on a lot by not using it. But it costs around 520 chaos and that means a lot of investment just for that.

Luckily there is a work around with using the "Avatar of fire" keystone in the Passive tree. With your setup that would be an additional of 5 points to reach it. What would you give up for it? Or would you not recommend going for it at all?
I am thinking about turning down either some HP or some of the DMG nodes.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate it! Of course you can play it without an xophs amulet. You can drop the Bloodless and Revenge of the Hunted life nodes for Avatar of Fire. But please keep in mind that the xoph's blood isn't even the most expensive item you want for this build. A +2weapon (which lets you drop carcass for a belly) costs around 800c. Also really good steel rings like mine will cost around 600c.
Awesome build! Using this build and it is super fun and ridiculously strong. Lifeleech is insane, even if i lose 70% of my hp in a big hit its back up to full in less than a second. Highly recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info