[3.0] Oro's sacrifice Spectral throw/double strike

This is my first time making a build my self so any constructive criticism and advice is very welcome.

I found my very own Oro's Sacrifice a bit ago so I decided I wanted to use a build with it. I've also been wanting to use a spectral throw build for a while so I thought I would combine them.

Current passive tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABAGOn3UYUdY25AedZ8_xLelN82fcyBS1X4jKJwGZ4emFSo4pmVOlGm7WExYrw4q2pJ-Fz704Es7yfIFlJD3TtI_a-p1ugsKvPepsmdPHEgjsoGjiCm2eg7SDA45BVS1cTUIuMbj1gQ88Kb56sql-w4FUhYKQZVvpDyF4TFE1PBI19oj4b-uOfogCkwhGBWBd4-TxLshk6Ur02GNvwH4MJcYVNktq57g753bFCOFPYYGjywzrawSmlqZREnod2tixTu_GzRtci6n8rOthh63rm02_9bvljcg9HfgOWMgGE2XrvCdlAoNZdY_1Gt8pGFfB-3XwOJy935adVykoYkZRvhmC-gAX5cql312VNq7p25yKvSn2E7w==

and path of building

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/vQMBjszS

Bandits: kill all

Probably pretty inefficient so, again, advice is welcome.

Skills:

Double Strike - Faster attacks - multistrike - chance to ignite - elemental damage - fire pen.

Spectral Throw - LMP - Faster attacks - Elemental damage - chance to ignite - fire pen

Cast when damage taken - Immortal Call - blood rage - Increased duration

Blasphemy - flammability - enlighten

Leap slam - faster attacks - Fire Golem - Fortify

As for gear, obviously Oro's, and I'm thinking Rat's Nest and Daresso's Defiance
The Rest of gear will be Evasion/armor or armor pieces with life, attack speed, etc. and amulets, rings to fill out stats and resists as needed. Maybe replace a ring or amulet with a good unique.

I don't expect this build to do everything, but I'd at least like to get it to endgame.
Last edited by Levok on Sep 1, 2017, 11:08:54 PM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2017, 4:13:11 PM
bump
https://pastebin.com/WCGQCrSD

Take a look at this build, you should make the build work at as low level as you can.

This build has dodge and spell dodge, 4.5k life pool at least with crappy gears, at least 5.5k life pool with kaoms and rest crappy gear, possible to reach 7k with good gears

Effective level it starts working is at the level you're able to use Oro's sacrifice, that means you can start mapping as soon as you get it and fireborn.

For leveling, level up as you want using Cauterizer all the way to the mapping stage until you get Oro's sacrifice

Important: Take these node cluster last - Primeval, Wrecking ball and all the Frenzy charges. by the time you get the last frenzy charge, you should be lv 87, but at lv 80. Running red maps will be fairly easy, maybe even before lv 80 you can start running red maps.

With that said, that's the kind of stats you want to see at certain levels.

Take it just as a rough draft, you don't have to copy or use the build I linked above, but base your future builds on it, with 110 passive points as your "end game" and it should work at 90-95 points.

Have fun and hope you start making builds that a lot of people run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info