[HSC] Shaper - Vaal Temple - Uber Atziri - Breachlords - Guardians Carry [CLOSED]

Great service but there is a lot better out there, people who stream the desired map and actually gives you the currency from the map.

Did my uber atziri and after the kill got out, ran to his stash and linked me a identified vertex, which seems to be more or less the case going on his forum.

Didn't ask for a tip , so if you only want achievements he your guy but otherwise there is better out there.
"
Acronza wrote:
Great service but there is a lot better out there, people who stream the desired map and actually gives you the currency from the map.

Did my uber atziri and after the kill got out, ran to his stash and linked me a identified vertex, which seems to be more or less the case going on his forum.

Didn't ask for a tip , so if you only want achievements he your guy but otherwise there is better out there.

Ehm thanks for your feedback, i didn't understand so much but it's ok..
It's not my fault if i never drop Acuity (and you need them) o.O
fast effective safe
"
Larslinus wrote:
fast effective safe

Thanks for your feedback, "Trio" are my best friends with golems ahahaha

If you need anything else let me know!
Got the kill and kept me informed of phases for shaper, only gloves drop but you cant win them all. very well done
"
Got the kill and kept me informed of phases for shaper, only gloves drop but you cant win them all. very well done

Thanks for your feedback Sir!
Very nice atziri service!
"
Schloty wrote:
Very nice atziri service!

Thanks for your feedback Sir!
Nice built
"
NightKiss2016 wrote:
Nice built

Golemancer at your service Sir!

Report Forum Post