[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

Debating between using a Rare chest or Brass dome, what would you suggest?
"
This will allow for easy farming of Portals, Fonts, Idols, Lieutenants. For the rest of the Izaro phases, more life is recommended or not facetanking things like Izaro's slam.

I'm a new player and i have trouble understanding what is said here, what is farming of portals fonts idols lieutenants?
Those are some of the Izaro Buffs my friend
League start tomorrow, hype!
I haven't read the patch notes completely, will this be a good league starter for 3.2? Especially with the Jugg changes?
"
Nyx0o0r wrote:
I haven't read the patch notes completely, will this be a good league starter for 3.2? Especially with the Jugg changes?

Yes it will, if anything it received a buff. Drop resolute technique, grab the accuracy node on jugg, and pick up some crit since you will reach the 95% accuracy cap quite easily.
Would you suggest going for the Disemboweling node?
Hey, This looks like a great build. Thanks for the guide.

Do you think it would work to use Bringer of Rain with this early on to get the pseudo 7 link? We could then remove Blind from the totem. Or will it be too tough to get enough life without Chest?

Thanks once again!
just want to say thanks for answering my question on your stream. I didnt consider kaoms roots before choosing ascendancy points. now it makes more sense. great guide btw :)
Last edited by Abek on Mar 9, 2018, 11:26:29 PM
So what shall i change to this build for 3.2?
Ascendancy points, items etc?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info