Suggestions for updates

Hey guys,

I played PoE for about 20-30 hours over the weekend and love every minute of it. There are a few things that I think needs to be tweaked or added to help the majority of players, especially new players.

overworld map.

a) we need a way to move the map around, with some of the areas being huge and with multiple ways to exit it would be nice to move it so you can remember where it is as well as see areas where you haven't been.

b) Can you put in how many monsters are left in the area. I know PC has this, but on xbox it sucks to run around just to find out there was only 5 enemies left in that area where you could of just continued.

Currency Tab

Right now you can stash an item into the middle of a currency tab, but there is no way to augment it from there. If you want to you have to move that item into your player inventory, click on it, then hit B to apply its augments. Makes it very cumbersome as when you try to hit A it brings up the currency for trade.

Targetting

Spells like blink arrow / firestorm / totems etc could benefit from an easier way to target where you want to place them. Right now it is a little weird especially if you have them on your RT, which means you have to hold down LT and RT + A/B/X/Y then use LS to move it. My suggestion would be if you hold down the skill it starts to auto target where you want to go. This would help with raise minions / spectres as well.

Lootfilter

We all needs this, the built in one kinda works and is okay for someone that understands the game like myself because I know what to look for quickly within items. But for my friend that is brand new to the game he was picking up everything that dropped and was complaining he had to return to town to sell all the time. After a bit of coaching he was able to start to pick out items to pick up now.

Overall the gameplay has been great and I haven't had any issues with the game outside minor grievances which were more lag spikes and before I realized that you could select loot by holding down LS and using RS to cycle through.

To all of GGG who are working on the Xbox side of this game, keep up the good work.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2017, 11:22:35 AM
Agree with OP.

Also, please fix it so that options save when you log out. I have had to set the transparency on the map every time I play.

Obviously, the trading post needs a lot of work in the area of filters.

And lastly, grouping. The game feels almost like a single player experience right now.

I'm currently level 70 beginning maps and have really enjoyed my time so far, but unless trading and grouping are fixed, it will be hard to push far into the end-game.
"
Hamdy31 wrote:

Also, please fix it so that options save when you log out. I have had to set the transparency on the map every time I play.

Obviously, the trading post needs a lot of work in the area of filters.

Left out the trading post because right now for me at least I don't really use it even though I have a premium tab. I did forget about the options resetting, i like seeing sockets always showing but have to turn it on each time, it's a little annoying but not broken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info