Picking up loot is quite annoying with large loot drops

Here's something else which is quite annoying still, was like that in the Beta, too.

When you have a large loot drop picking up a certain item usually gets quite annoying because you have to walk over the pile of loot too long until the item you want can be picked. It even happened to me that the desired item couldn't be picked until I picked something else first. That's especially bad because the inventory is so small and can't be enlarged (not even with microtransaction :().

What's wrong with changing the behaviour of the dpad once we're standing on loot so that you could sort of go through all items in the loot pile quickly by using the dpad? I hope this makes sense and devs agree that console users need this. On PC it's simple, just point at the item you want with the mouse...
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2017, 2:47:04 AM
Did you try Right Stick to browse items ?
Right thumbstick works wonders
As the two posters above me have mentioned try using the right thumbstick to move through loot. If you find yourself in the situation where the pile is massive, you may end up with space between items after looting, try hiding and showing the loot again using the 'RT + D-PAD Down' key bind. This will reset the names and bring them all closer together.

We have a loot adjustment coming in a patch that gives loot priority to currency items, this should make the process much quicker and feel better.
Thanks everybody! I didn't know about right stick moving through loot is an option. Is this explained in the game somewhere? Very early when I realized there was no dodge roll with the right stick like in Diablo 3 on consoles I didn't even bother touching the right stick anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info