Ok then, guess I'll just never be able to do uber lab

"
dyneol wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
I've been running like 9000 maps. Trials don't appear - and if they do it's one that I already have. GG GGG.

Actually your map boss count is a mere 159 kills. Not so weird you haven't found them yet. Try mapping instead of complaining on the forums.

Not everyone is a nolifer. I consider 159 quite numerous. But w/e, I expected those kind of responses.

it depends on how you play. sometimes i go slow and run only like 5-6 in an hour because i "watch" TV or are seemi afk making food etc.
At weekend when i have a bit more time i can run 20-30 maps in an hour depending on the tier and what i want from the maps.
Last edited by ciel289 on Aug 28, 2017, 2:18:39 PM
You don't have to be in an SSF league to play SSF. You could just play, get the Uber trials and then go back to never partying with other players and playing the SSF way.
i hate the lab and the layout and the trials and everything that has to do with it.
"
dyneol wrote:
I've been running like 9000 maps. Trials don't appear - and if they do it's one that I already have. GG GGG.

I've easily found 5 of the trials. Then all of them repeated to me. The last one never appeared.
Then I moved to /820 and got it pretty quickly.
The sad part of the story is that just after I got the final trial, this same misssing one spawned to me in maps, 3 f****** times in a row.

That's just RNGsus testing your faith.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info