Ok then, guess I'll just never be able to do uber lab

I've been running like 9000 maps. Trials don't appear - and if they do it's one that I already have. GG GGG.
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2017, 7:57:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
What the fuck are you doing dude?

/global 820

You don't find them by your self.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

/global 820

Proving the point of it being a shit design.
/thread
"
dyneol wrote:
"

/global 820

Proving the point of it being a shit design.
/thread

So no realistic expectation of doing uber lab any time soon in SSF, then? Good to know.. thanks.
It takes on average 14.7 trials to find them all, considering they are quite rare, the average completion for a SSF player is around level 91. Making it extremely endgame. I would agree that the trials could use a buff.
The standard deviation is very very high too, making it normal for people to not find them all well over 95. Small chance of finding one + medium chance of finding the right one = infinity.
Last edited by painfrais on Aug 28, 2017, 6:07:54 AM
"
dyneol wrote:
I've been running like 9000 maps. Trials don't appear - and if they do it's one that I already have. GG GGG.

Actually your map boss count is a mere 159 kills. Not so weird you haven't found them yet. Try mapping instead of complaining on the forums.
That is actually yet another hint on how bad the lab trial design is. Character progression locked by RNG is just plain wrong idea, SSF or not.
I suppose they could skew the rng a bit towards undiscovered trials, I had the foulest luck in last 2 week league, opened up three trials and every trial after that was a repeat of some of those three.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
found my last trial around 450-475 Mapboss kills ran it like 13? times already (3-4 runs when i like the izaro phases) since i always liked lab and now with the new changes in 3.0 its worth it. Running 6-7 keys every run,lower or even remove the trap dmg in izaros room and beeing able to recover lifeflasks without kills makes it very easy when you dont have "trouble" killing izzaro.

ps: the reduction to max charges from charge disruptors is really dangerous anymore when you hit like 5k+life and have armor/eva or a defensive curse.

pss: i still think the rng is too high for which trial you get since i could never unlock it in Legacy,but i´m not sure if i played "enoguh" in that league since i got really anyoed by league stone management. (imO the prophecy "the dream trial" could be change to give you a missing trial unless you got them all)
Last edited by ciel289 on Aug 28, 2017, 8:19:07 AM
One of the many reasons I will never play temp leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info