[3.0] Juggernaut Mjolner Discharge (Uber Lab, Guardian and Shaper)

Undeniable is not a must for discharge? due to the ias boost for cyclone?
"
ElDartesse wrote:
What about this gloves?

it is bad because we use only endurance and power charge. physical is bad and we have 5 power = 30% elemental damage
With Iron will we have ~80% damage (~400 strenght/5 = 80)

"
Beskaius wrote:
yes i think about Sourgebinders too is a wrong choise?

i have a couple of question too :

how u can cap all res? (or u put them up with purity?)

same with requisite of STR DEX and INT? (edit: i have curr voll dev amulet with no str or int bonus....mistake)

i really can't understand how you can use The Flow belt!!!
(btw with a normal belt with +1 end i have more life and res and incr ele dmg)
why controlled destr? on tooltip with conc eff i have more dmg.....

with all purity up have 84-83-83 ele res
with lion roar up in fight i have 85% phys dmg reduce
with normal +1 end belt i have more then 6k life....

god mode on!!!

great job man!!!

For resist i use my purity, my ring and all res jewel

For dex i use devoto devotion. Intelligence we need a nice 8% inya's epiphany and ring. For Strenght ring too

The Flow belt is really OP. it give 20% MORE damage with reduce cooldown. 1 discharge =0.25sec without it and 1 discharge =0.20 sec with 20% belt.
So you loose few life and resist (The elemental damage is for weapon not for spell)

I use Controlled Destruction because i hate swap my gem for boss and we don't want less aoe for clear

"
Dardi wrote:
Im not sure if i understand the Wise Oak setup a 100%. Do i need to have exactly 8% more cold and lightning res compared to fire, or is it fine as long as fire is the lowest one ?

Because of my passif tree with full all res we got 8% fire more than other resist. If you want like me the same resist for lightning, fire and cold (For the reduction damage bonus) we need in you stuff 8% more Lightning and cold compared to fire in your stuff

"
Beskaius wrote:
Undeniable is not a must for discharge? due to the ias boost for cyclone?

Is not bad but we can't have all juggernaut bonus. I think we have a nice quantity of attack speed without it and we need more defence
just made this build,amazing..im still didnt have 3 jewels for dmg but amazing clear speed,uber lab easy, ty for build,some questions,why we use stibnite flask ? why we use Grand Spectrum what cost 45c,is Survival Secrets Cobalt Jewel with 10% not good? and vessel of vinktar is bad for this build ?
Last edited by XO_Appleton on Sep 18, 2017, 4:16:34 AM
umm it's my first time with discharge and i have a question.

why not take iron reflex?

and jugg passive gives us extra charges, so isn't it better to get hits? instead of evading?

i'm bad with my english :P
Last edited by MrPyungBum on Sep 25, 2017, 3:21:16 AM
got rich farming maps with this build and now i am selling to upgrade to something more expensive!

Selling full build for roughly 100 exalted.Check my profile for items.
So everything is for sale:
-items ( including 6 link kingsgurad 3 green3red,mjolner with +2 range( worth 50 ex ),devoto with perfect enchant and inya boots with perfect enchant)
-jewels
-flasks
-gems ( all lvl 20 ,quality 20 )

contact me ingame,here or send message with your offer
g8 job mate
Nice build! I found a nice interaction between the regen boot enchant and Scold's Bridle. Using Cyclone with Scold's makes you take less than 10 damage from the mana cost, which kicks in the boot enchant regen, and a 25% chance to gain an endurance charge. The 2% mana regen also allows you to take off the Blood Magic gem - I never run out of mana even when cycloning in spot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info