Hybrid AoE Fire Templar

So I'm a level 70 Templar and I wanted to share my build. It's basically built around dealing AoE fire damage.

The main offensive skills are Infernal Blow with Added Fire Damage, Firestorm with Concentrated Effect and Iron Will, and Molten Shell with Increased Duration. I also use Anger and Vitality, supported by reduced mana, a Devouring Totem, Leap Slam, Enduring Cry, Flammability, and Elemental Weakness.
I would like to eventually add Chance to Ignite to either Infernal Blow or Firestorm, but my gear can't support that yet.

I generally approach combat by debuffing enemies with Flammability and Elemental Weakness, hitting them with Firestorm, throwing down a Devouring Totem, casting Molten Shell, Leap Slamming into the mobs, cast Enduring Cry, and killing the mobs with Infernal Blow.

My skill tree as it stands is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEC4wSzBVsHpRRNGS4ZhRo4GmwfAiSLJKon7SlPLJwt0jKJNsU26TrYPAU9D0SrROdG10kbSbJN2FBQVElVrlcNV-JYY13GXz9gbWo7d-V8u31TgW-CEIKbgziHZYuMjHaMz49Gj6aQVZHOnC2dgJ2unjyfPp_fogCnCKeEqBivt7aGud3EFcT2xtjQ0NSP2CTZYdrd3fPfsOFz42rkIudS7DjvDu988B_yL_ZI

and when finished will look something like

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEC4wSzBVsHpQgIFE0ZLhmFGjgabB8CJIskqiftKU8snC3SMok2xTbYNuk37DrYPAU9Dz1fRKtE50bXSRtJsk3YUFBSU1RJVa5VxlcNV-JYY13GXz9gbWo7cql35Xy7fNl9U4FvghCCm4M4hAyHZYuMjHaMz49Gj6aQVZHOkx2cLZ2Ana6ePJ8-n9-iAKcIp4SoGKyqr7e2hrndu-3EFcT2xtjPZdDQ1I_YJNlh2t3dBd3z37Dhc-Nq5CLnUuw47FXvDu988B_xbPIv9kg=

I'm heading towards the life nodes now, since I find myself a bit low on health. I'm not totally sure I want Resolute Technique, but that's the gist of my build.

Let me know what you think, and I'm happy to hear any suggestions.

EDIT: The reason I picked up the axe nodes is because I got a unique axe that I expect to use for the foreseeable future, basically they are completely optional to the build in general.

EDIT 2: Updated which skill gems I'm using
Last edited by xfixiator on Feb 26, 2013, 5:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info