[PVP] Traps are unfunny and overtuned

I know PVP is a bit of an appendix in POE, but it is still pretty good. It's very entertaining.

Up until you meet a trapper. Then the fun is immediatly gone.
I'd suggest a number, but I have yet to not get oneshot by a trap. I'm overcapped on resistances and at 9k life. Random guess? I'd try a 50% pvp nerf.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2018, 1:53:08 AM
Pvp hahahahahahahahaha Pvp hahahahaha
"Dead DPS is 0 DPS"

- Rules of Gaming
"
Myonaise wrote:
Pvp hahahahahahahahaha Pvp hahahahaha

Great post, high quality.

Trust me, I've been PVPing since 1.3

Traps are the least of your concerns in PVP at this point lol
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Wow someone amongst the 0.0001% of players who pvp posted in the forums
You sure 2 screens away GMP Tornado Crit Shoot isn't worse or is that exactly what you play?
I strongly recommend to post any PvP-related issue in its dedicated section.
PvP stuff will almost always get highly negative feedback because most players who have encountered PvP in this section have been in contact with its most toxic and unbalanced part. Players that will do all they can to have you fail at Leo's daily for as long as possible.
"
SuperMotte wrote:
You sure 2 screens away GMP Tornado Crit Shoot isn't worse or is that exactly what you play?

Couldn't be any worse than the umpteen million Pathfinder Kinetic Blast/Lightning Arrow offscreeners
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:59:03 PM
"
"
SuperMotte wrote:

Couldn't be any worse than the umpteen million Pathfinder Kinetic Blast/Lightning Arrow offscreeners

I've likely never met either, since I don't recognize their broken status.
Traps however.. they're fking everywhere. If you look at the 1v1 leaderboards, it's practically saboteurs all the way through...
Isn't it nice GGG has time to edit posts expressing distaste with the obviously casual friendly, lazy as fuck handi-capable state of PvP. Rather then spending even 1/16th of the time fixing it?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info