How do you change servers?

I can't figure out how to connect to the singapore realm instead of the australian realm. On the PC, I get 50ms to singapore and 100+ms to australia. Is there a way I can change servers on the xbox ?
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2019, 4:50:49 PM
How do you know you are connected to Australia server?
I could not find a way to connect to Singapore server and whatever server that I am connected to is giving me unplayable lag.
Please help...thanks.
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
Open big map ( arrow down).
It should show server on top right.
Only way I've managed to switch servers is to log out and back in. Luckily when I did I was back on the decent Texas server instead of the laggy D.C. one.
I've tried logging out/in multiple times but I'm still placed on the australian realm.
Would love to know this as well. People on different realms can't connect to my instances.
I'm in Korea and occasionally get connected to Australia and everything is smooth as butter, but most time I get California and it's choppy. Please give us the ability to choose.
I would like the ability to choose what server i get connected to. i get connected to the aus server from sea which makes the game unplayable.
I'm getting annoyed by this too. I've been playing it since its release and it was good the first week or so.I was connected to the Australian realm and I was fine with it. It was lag free for me and I was delighted. Soon after my subsequent playthroughs, the game kept connecting me to the Californian realm for reasons unbeknownst to me. It's laggy and I was unable to continue my game in the seasonal Hardcore mode due to a lag induced death. I've paid for content and it is really frustrating that a paying customer like myself is denied a pleasurable Gaming experience. Why am I constantly being connected to a server/realm halfway across the globe from where I live? I'm not asking for much am I? I just want to continue gaming where I'm not increasingly getting frustrated everytime I play. I implore the Developers to look into this issue and find a solution or help me out if there already is one.
Complete and total speculation, but I imagine that if you change your Xbox location, it will influence the realm selection. May be worth a try. https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-account/change-region

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info