===>> PLEASE DONT RESIZE THE CURRENCY STASH TAB

after the last update i was shocked about the resizing of the currency stash tab...

ITS TOO SMALL

!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!

BRING BACK THE GOOD OLD 1:1 SIZE of the TAB!!!!!!

ONE ASPECT

UPDATE: Do you feel also "less rich" now?

PLEASE SPREAD THREAT !!!!

KEEP DISCUSSING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Aug 27, 2017, 12:16:28 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2019, 11:04:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I vote up
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
+1
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Aug 25, 2017, 11:12:07 AM
This was the worst change they've made in a while. I don't have any quad tabs because everything's so unusably tiny. Now the currency tab's the same. It's really shitty, especially for those of us with smaller monitors.
"
Jennik wrote:
This was the worst change they've made in a while. I don't have any quad tabs because everything's so unusably tiny. Now the currency tab's the same. It's really shitty, especially for those of us with smaller monitors.

They feel tiny to me, and I have a 27" monitor.

I'd be much more willing to defend the decision if not for all the empty unused space around each currency box.

Thanks for upgrading our currency tab--I am grateful! But I'd rather see less empty space and larger (i.e., more useable) boxes for the currency we do have.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:

I'd be much more willing to defend the decision if not for all the empty unused space around each currency box.

Thanks for upgrading our currency tab--I am grateful! But I'd rather see less empty space and larger (i.e., more useable) boxes for the currency we do have.

THIS!
Oblivious
I'm glad they updated it to include more slots, but the smaller spaces are a real pain to use. It doesn't look as good either, I practically have to squint to see what is what. I'm sure it could be redesigned with larger slots without looking cluttered.

e: Even if they're deliberately leaving space for future currency items, it's still awful to look at. The reasoning doesn't matter if it leaves us unsatisfied. Another solution needs to be found.
INTP
Last edited by Artinuis on Aug 25, 2017, 12:29:52 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:

THIS!

Maybe that space is needed for more shards in upcoming leagues ^^
Is there even Quality Control ? How did this change pass QA?

It makes my eyes hurt its so small.
ign: klavesnica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info