Question about grouping up

Sorry if this has been asked..

But how do you create open public party and join randoms.. I know on PC this was pretty simple. Just name it, open it and leave a description.

Am i missing something or is the feature not on the console version? If its not on consoles its badly needed.

Last bumped on Aug 25, 2017, 11:28:39 AM
currently there is no in game mechanical method to join or invite randoms. Since the trade house took the spot of the party board, no random parties are available. For the time being, try going to xbox clubs and LFG to find some people to run with.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Zalm wrote:
currently there is no in game mechanical method to join or invite randoms. Since the trade house took the spot of the party board, no random parties are available. For the time being, try going to xbox clubs and LFG to find some people to run with.

Awww that sucks.

Hope they change it and put the party board back. Its a very much needed feature.

Guess i could try LFG but still. :(

They would have to add a second board or at least another tab to the board for trade and parties then. Thats a whole other mess and they got alot to clean up as is. Not sayng I dont want it, its just something that we can deal without for now while they fix things like mtx tabs not working right, trade house having major issues, and multiple other things.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info