[3.0]Cospri's Malice Life Deathless Shaper (video)

Last edited by chairobotza on Oct 11, 2017, 11:09:48 AM
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2017, 5:26:14 AM
hi , how do u solve the accuracy problem?
"
chairobotza wrote:
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gear

Flask

Tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAQHBLMFQgceCPQN0Q5IDlwPqw_EES0RLxGWFr8YXRmKGjgbyBzcIG4i6iSLJpUnLyj6KgsrCiycLR8t0jIBMtE1kjY9N0w6WDrhO3xBh0GWRUdFfkWdSVFMs1AwU1JVS1XGXfJh4mKsY0NmVGpDavpsjHBSfIN_gH_GgpuCx4PbhMWFe4V9idOMNo2SjxqP-pBVlSCVLpcGmK2aO5rgm7Wdqp63ogCio6ZXrfGus6_rshm3PriTuMq5k7zqwGbB88MJwzrHnc96z93QH9D12L3bXuFz44Tn6uvu6_XsOO_r8B_w1fFt8YryHfJF9z35M_no_gr-j_8Q?accountName=chairobotza&characterName=WhatisYourNanne

Bandits

Alira

DPS :6P/5E/3F

In Chest(Joke)

Video
The Shaper Full Run :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZecmBerj2Sw

u should swap ur belt for

To get 1 extra Discharge per sec (20% MORE DMG)

To help the swap i would just use a rare paire of glove instead of FB
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
What are the jewels you're using?
Thanks.
--
Last edited by ponhwichit_ on Aug 27, 2017, 7:38:41 AM
"
philophil wrote:
u should swap ur belt for

To get 1 extra Discharge per sec (20% MORE DMG)

To help the swap i would just use a rare paire of glove instead of FB

can u show me ur build and gear pls
im playing a typical cospri's discharge, but my build is on STD so expect the gear.

my profile is open i sugguest u take a look at my jewel because a discharge build is has strong has is jewels are.

so basicly i went LL for the extra 30% MORE dmg, with the new pale council boots u can basicly use only PCOC n u will be fine.

if u import my build on POB u will se that i have 635K/444K per discharge vs shaper w/o shock
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 28, 2017, 8:13:28 AM
This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it.

k
Hey can you update you passive tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info