[3.0] Champion Caustic Arrow [Uber Izzaro Viable]

videos.. plz
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
videos.. plz

Sorry recording while playing kills my fps (running a really old system), I've included the image of downing normal atziri if that helps :/ .
IGN:AmberKB
Last edited by Amberfied on Aug 30, 2017, 10:30:09 AM
I really liked ur build and started a duelist last night. Right now I'm lvl50 and using ligtning arrow for leveling. I'm planning to switch to caustic arrow soon. I wanted to ask is it ok to use 6L build with tabula rasa with a decent phsy bow or is it worth to buy a 5L Silverbough for starter ?
Last edited by eminay on Aug 30, 2017, 11:14:54 AM
"
eminay wrote:
I really liked ur build and started a duelist last night. Right now I'm lvl50 and using ligtning arrow for leveling. I'm planning to switch to caustic arrow soon. I wanted to ask is it ok to use 6L build with tabula rasa with a decent phsy bow or is it worth to buy a 5L Silverbough for starter ?

It's fine to run on a Tabula Rasa for now while you work towards your +3 bow, you don't need to force yourself yourself to use a Silverbough. Although a 5L Silverbough with Empower greatly benefits Caustic Arrow because of the way it scales with levels. After you switch to Caustic Arrow should find yourself lacking damage maybe then you should consider a Silverbough.
Last edited by Amberfied on Aug 30, 2017, 12:37:37 PM
Thank you for your reply. I found a 5L +2 bow gems rare bow and a belly of the beast and I'm lvl 61 atm. DPS seems ok for now. I wanted to ask you why are you using "thicket bow" ? as far as I know caustic clouds doesnt stack so why do we need that much of attack speed ? I'm just trying to understand the build in depth.
"
eminay wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I found a 5L +2 bow gems rare bow and a belly of the beast and I'm lvl 61 atm. DPS seems ok for now. I wanted to ask you why are you using "thicket bow" ? as far as I know caustic clouds doesnt stack so why do we need that much of attack speed ? I'm just trying to understand the build in depth.

Oh I just got my hands on the cheapest +3 6Link bow I could find, that was the thicket bow.
Videos would be apreciated, this build has been working fine for me atm
Well then 6L +3gem bow is a big investment for me. So you saying that the base of the bow doesnt really matter at all ?
"
eminay wrote:
Well then 6L +3gem bow is a big investment for me. So you saying that the base of the bow doesnt really matter at all ?

Honestly no, a bow with movement speed would be most optimal but that's like a luxury.
"
shuyin682 wrote:
Videos would be apreciated, this build has been working fine for me atm

Hey thanks for trying the build out! Unfortunately I don't think I can clear higher level content while recording fps drops really bad.

Also Uber Izzaro viable just completed it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info