No leo in xbox version?

Just got to act 3 and i don't see leo.

Does this mean that the xbox is not scheduled to have leo and his mod or atleast not yet.
IGN : DCDTDito
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2017, 1:49:59 AM
At the moment there is no PvP in the Xbox version, so Leo is also disabled. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
At the moment there is no PvP in the Xbox version, so Leo is also disabled. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I get that there is no pvp yet. But what about his crafting bench? It does have some useful stuff.
Enjoy the watered down version! Cheers!
"
LucaExplo wrote:
Enjoy the watered down version! Cheers!

oh i need to hate on the xbox version, because its not starting with the same features pc has after years of development....

srsly you guys are looking like total tools, instead of supporting ggg s amazing port thst brings players, pr and money, you act like a tumblerinas who got triggerd because you assumed her gender...
I know it sucks that PVP it is not in the game but have his crafting table in the hideout. Cause some builds need it. But I would like to see that. I hope Jeff from GGG sees this and figures a fix if they are not going to put PVP in the game.
How about his orb of regret recepie, has this been addressed in anyway or is farming and div cards the only way to get them on xbox?
I would like access to Leo's hideout. Will you please address the issues discussed in this thread Jeff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info