[3.0] Terminus Est Flicker CoC Dark Pact, Still under work

I had this idea come to life when I wanted to play Flicker and Dark Pact but didn't know which one to pick. Then I remembered the Flicker Strike CoC. It should be a pretty Cheap build 2c at most. This build is still under way.This is my first post, sorry if it was messy or hard to understand

Gear and Links
The main unique you will need is a Terminus Est. A Cospri Will can be helpful with survival(Note The Cospri is not needed just helpful)
Links
Linking is tricky.
Boots
For movement you will want Leap slam -
faster attacks-and fortify/ You could also use Kaoms roots and put the Movement skills into your sword or chest plate
Gloves
In the Gloves you have some choices, You can either go Enfeeble and Warlord curses. Or Assassins and Warlord.if you aren't using the cospri, Warlord is probably your best bet.
Helmet
The Helmet is pretty much your pick, i think Cast on damage taken-Immortal call-Summon ice golem will be the best
Chest/Sword
So Far this build doesn't need to many linking, for a 6l you will want, Flicker Strike-Inc. Crit- Multistrike- Melee Splash- CoC- Dark pact

This is as of level 52

I'll try updating this as I level up

I'd like to heard what you think, or if you see a problem with it.
Last edited by Xraver on Aug 24, 2017, 6:56:02 PM
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2017, 12:00:26 PM
Does the casting of dark pact through CoC bypass the health cost without skeletons?
"
Does the casting of dark pact through CoC bypass the health cost without skeletons?

Yes!
"
Xraver wrote:
I had this idea come to life when I wanted to play Flicker and Dark Pact but didn't know which one to pick. Then I remembered the Flicker Strike CoC. It should be a pretty Cheap build 2c at most. This build is still under way.This is my first post, sorry if it was messy or hard to understand

Gear and Links
The main unique you will need is a Terminus Est. A Cospri Will can be helpful with survival(Note The Cospri is not needed just helpful)
Links
Linking is tricky.
Boots
For movement you will want Leap slam -
faster attacks-and fortify/ You could also use Kaoms roots and put the Movement skills into your sword or chest plate
Gloves
In the Gloves you have some choices, You can either go Enfeeble and Warlord curses. Or Assassins and Warlord.if you aren't using the cospri, Warlord is probably your best bet.
Helmet
The Helmet is pretty much your pick, i think Cast on damage taken-Immortal call-Summon ice golem will be the best
Chest/Sword
So Far this build doesn't need to many linking, for a 6l you will want, Flicker Strike-Inc. Crit- Multistrike- Melee Splash- CoC- Dark pact

This is as of level 52

I'll try updating this as I level up

I'd like to heard what you think, or if you see a problem with it.

are you sure?
I contemplated something similar and didnt do it because the dmg seemed kinda low in PoB.
Did you complete this build by now? Id really like to know how it turned out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info