[3.0] Lifebased SignalShot™ | 10k HP | 10M Shaper DPS | All Content Eazy & Deathless | VIDEOS UP!!

"
philipma wrote:
I swapped my ES gear to life based and i have to say that its prety strong build, but can i ask how do you deal with the traps and spikes in uber lab? tried 3-4 runs argus and izaro all faces full charged absolutely no issues they just melt, but...........i die to traps, any suggestions guys? besides ofcourse not to stop running lab, cause i just love that and the rewards are great.

I usually swap my diamond flask for a catalysed life flask when I'm running uber lab as a panic button if i see my health rapidly decreasing.

This pretty much allows me to just carelessly run through most traps, though there are some types where i have to be careful.

I see you are running Tempest's Binding so you are kind of scarce with gem slots but I'd advise getting a 3L CwDT setup in your gloves (and keeping ony blink arrow) because it helps a ton with traps and in general. I'd ditch blood rage completely, its a pretty small gain when you have a mirrored bow anyway and the degen is just so bad.

Also I have grabbed Warrior's Blood on the tree for this reason, it feels nice having some decent life regen (384 per sec) as a ranger.

IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Hey! I've been playing kind of a budget version of this build for a while on my lvl 92 Pathfinder, had a break from the game and now came back and redid my passives and changed some pieces of gear. I've opted for a double legacy reach of the council with ~340dps (replaced my 390dps 8.8 crit harbinger bow). I don't have added arrow on my quiver, and some other expensive shit. I'd also love to use a rat's nest or starkonjas instead of devoto's devotion etc. but I've laid down I'd say around 40ex - 50ex for this build, where the bow is 15ex, chest 6ex, helmet 8ex (abit more expensive now), rest of gear is about 1ex a piece (7ex). flasks dying sun 4ex (much cheaper now) taste of hate 1 ex, vinktar 1 ex, rest 10c each.

So yea, not SUPER budget by any means, but for this build it's an alternative to the 100+ex builds. I chose to go for a 5L reach of the council, simply because a 5L is more than enough for anything not a boss. 6L for barrage of course goes on your chest. I did the math in path of building, and the double legacy reach will be equal to close to a 500dps harbinger with good crit, so this is just a much cheaper option, especially since you only need 5L. Worst case you can go for a one time legacy reach ( you'll need a reach if you want to do 5L on the bow with the links I'm running) which you'll get for a very few ex, and 5L it yourself

Here's my gear as per now;

I've done some a few iteresting choices when it comes to the passive tree, and I'm making use of a Lioneye's jewel, to convert those tasty claw nodes in the assasin area, where I get both Soul Raker and Claws of the Pride. Claws of the Pride only gives you one useable node, but the 4 points invested to get it should give you more damage than 4 points in Ballistics Mastery and Aspect of the Eagle.

Worth mentioning is also that I get Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics in the passive tree, which together with Vaal Grace gives me capped dodge chance for attacks and close to capped dodge for spells, which equals a LOT more "tankyness". Power charge on crit in my LA, and Poacher's mark together with HoI provides me with frenzy and power charges.

Here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/wFqNtReb
And here is the passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIDAQBeAx4FLQW1CC4IiREvEYEUdRUgFf0WvxeWGY4ZtBqNH0EhdiP2JP0mlSo4LYMuUzBxMHwx-jY9N0w31DnUOkJDMUp9S3hNkk4qUEJRR1VLVvpbJluvXWhh4mHrYqxjp2VNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdf1293fXeBl4-XpTeu99dX7dfyt_gH_7hG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6NgY25jb-SgJOQlQWaF5rxmyabjZ2qnregn6TCtMW1SLe2vTa-p8EzwaDC7MedyqnPetNv037UI9RC2sHdRt2o45_nVOd06NbpmOpi62PtP-2D7g7vevFt9qP9bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=VaNdaLizR&characterName=ArrowDatFRIGGA

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the build easilly kills Shaper and the like
Last edited by VaNdaLizR on Dec 15, 2017, 1:59:12 AM
Any updates/news for 3.1?
if ppl are intressted i can upload the guide with the new setup...still works awesome
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Always be interested to see how the build goes with the new abyss jewels and power creep they bring :D
"
wazza300 wrote:
Always be interested to see how the build goes with the new abyss jewels and power creep they bring :D

with perfect, best possible items it gets 60m+ shaper dps, 5.4k life.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Standard lol
"
HC viable?

lol
"
pNR wrote:
if ppl are intressted i can upload the guide with the new setup...still works awesome

Yes please! For destroying Standard between leagues!
Yes please! This is by far my favorite build to play standard!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info