[3.0] [Berserker] Torth's Brutus' Lead Sprinkler - Molten Strike/Sunder - Shaper down

Hello, I show my gear, to see what is missing to improve? The Xoph Blood amulet is very expensive (600c +) so I am using the Carnage Heart (version budget).
The build is awesome, it's target 5/5 and clearspeed 4/5. Clean well up tiers maps 15 with lv 83.

My Gear:
Spoiler
nickswan, Thank you! I've updated the point blank skill tree. Because we don't spec into any increased area nodes or similar we can just go for point blank directly and don't have to change the build in anyway. I've also added the conc. effect gem links in the Gems section which is supposed to be used in conjunction with the point blank tree.

I'm not sure how the taming would work well with this build? Care to explain your thoughts around that? I'm generally curious! About the gem swapping, I sometimes generally preferthe links you talked about because the faster attack speed makes it so much faster to regain health, it's just a safer option. For pure damage though you'll want to switch out faster attacks and try to stack IAS elsewhere.

VikingoGx, Thank you again! Your gear seems pretty fine if you're asking me. You even got the helmet enchant which is a important part for the build. If you want more dps though you could try getting elemental damage with attack skills on all three of your jewelleries (rings and amulet). That way you can increase the dps by a 20-40% or so. Carnage heart really isn't necessary for this build due to the amound of leech you already get by the berserker ascendancy class so I'd suggest buying one with maximum life and elemental damage with attacks. Ultimately you should go for the xoph's blood though, but I can very much why it isn't a very budget-oriented option.
Mathils 2.6 tree has a lot of gem sockets and other stuff

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMF-QthEYEUIBR1FSAVUBXwFm8W6Rm0GjgabCGQIq8i6iP2JDckqicvKU8qOCzpLYMyiTboNuk4UzqzOtg8BTwtPfxHfk2SUEdWSFfiWGNYr1uvXz9f0GHrY6dlTWZUZ5to8m87dct253fjd-V5aHpTfXWCm4Nfg8yExYTZhXuGYIazjM-QVZXMmFebJpu1na6iAKOKpMKnCKlurj6vbLc-vTa-p78IwBrAZsEEwzrGrsbYzerPetN-2CTYvd0N3Ubhc-Nq5CLkUejW6hDqYuw47SDtP-4O7w7veu988B_2SPaj-F_5Y_4K_ro=

Is it best to follow that or your point blank tree? I can respec into either
This build can done uber atziri ?
Why you use anger ???
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 30, 2017, 9:34:05 AM
you can check my build.

Character name Retarded_Autist. 71 lvl 45k molten strike damage unbuffed in town.
what should I upgrade 30k in hideout, just got the amulet and 6link so not much money left now!

Spoiler

Edit - need to do uber lab fuck! thats 40%
Last edited by GGZII on Aug 30, 2017, 9:07:23 PM
Going to try this out right now! Would you recommend the taming for extra damage?
With Charisma node for 12 % reduced mana reserved, level 3 enlighten, and 20% reduced mana arctic armour enchantment it's possible to run Anger over Herald of Ash.
so uh i'm following steelmage's hc build for sprinkler and he's taking the dodge nodes. im not sure if they are necessary because basically what can't one shot you can't kill you...
I changed my tree and ended up with 15k more dps using inertia jewels. When I respec bandit I should get 1 more jewel slot. Your guides helped me a lot and I made a video and linked to you. Hope you dont mid mate, cheers for the help in this thread. I'm going to post some videos of doing some content like uber and stuff too if you want to add to your post, if not thats cool, thanks for the help :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHYimq_Wdk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info