[3.0] - [Berserker] Ancestral Warchief 3 million dps 3 totems

Bump
What's the point of Riposte-Reckoning setup? Does this work with Ancestral bond?
i need video
"
KenjiMinami wrote:
What's the point of Riposte-Reckoning setup? Does this work with Ancestral bond?

hey yea it works and gives life no dps
i will up load a vid soon :) i just have to record it i will put up shaper first
Last edited by Noattitudeee on Sep 28, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
"
MorRroM wrote:
i need video

i will up load a vid soon :) i just have to record it i will put up shaper first
Lying builds strike again.
PoB based on Lvl100 character, with all 5 endgame (non-utility) flasks activated all the time, with damage based on white mobs (i.e not Enemy is Shaper) with always on full health. You will also be applying main from your riposte and reckoning skills as a 5.5K HP build running Abyssus at LvL100, did I mention you will be always at full health BTW? Furthermore you have onslaught active, even though you have no onslaught generation. Lastly, you are running 5 unique damage flasks, so R.I.P to bleed/freeze/vulnerability (did I mention you have abyssus with 5.5K HP running no phys mitigation apart from block chance?)

So yeah, shift through the PoB properly before deciding to play this build

*Also as a side note, why choose Faster Attacks and Added Fire when both Brutality and Ruthless provide more dps?*
Last edited by FortisFortunaAdviuvat on Dec 4, 2017, 2:10:38 PM
Yes, getting into build making is pretty fun, but there's a right way and a wrong way to go about getting into writing guides and I won't sugar coat it... this is yet another AW "guide" that doesn't need to exist when Guggelhupf's "The Warchief" already exists.

For example: Just at quick glance I can see you used 4 points to get to "Red Storm" for what? 3k bleed DPS? You can spend 3 points and get "Totemic Zeal" which gives you more DPS + more totem duration + faster totem placemement... Combine that with your legacy gear and it's rather obvious you don't really know what you're talking about.

It's really a problem of trying to reinvent the wheel when you're really not contributing anything of relevance. This feels to me like a cry for attention, rather than an interest in sharing your valuable insight; think about that for some time and try to be honest with yourself about the answer.

Bumping your own stuff is rather sad... Either the initial information in the guide is valuable enough to sell itself, or you are posting continuous updates that provide valuable/relevant content, else just let the guide die, cuz that's what it's telling you it wants to do when you feel the need to bump it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info