Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi, Can't seem to find an answer to this problem :

when I try to import my item data, the link in the brower just leads to a white page that says "false" (while logged in to path of exile website). I tried chrome and IE, same problem again.

Any idea why I'm not gettung the get-items.txt ?

The way of getting items from GGG site was changed, now also account name must be provided in URL.

New URL looks like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/get-items?character=CharacterName&accountName=AccountName

If you want to follow development of this application, please follow new thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
as there is no further development on Headhorr's original version.
Edit: Nevermind, will repost in the new thread; cheers.
Last edited by Deimos790 on Jun 28, 2015, 1:51:38 PM
I am using latest version (2.2.2) but my DPS is totally wrong! actually almost all numbers are wrong, does not match what I have in game...

I loaded the skill tree & items... Looks like it ignores all skill gems!
Last edited by HainKurt on Jul 22, 2015, 8:33:08 AM
Hey,

Attempting to update my offline tool but things are screwing up.

Fresh install -> Redownload assets -> "Given key was not present".

Deleting Data-folder and then starting the tool makes the pathing all around the tree really bonkers.

As far as I can tell, I'm following instructions provided, but they aren't working?

Last edited by PoE_Lillis on Dec 20, 2015, 6:56:02 AM
Hey guys i realy loving this tool. A suggestion .. maybe a tab where we can browse internetpages. I normaly look up a build on the poe forums, copy the skilltree into this tool and save as well the link of the page from poe forum into the description of the character. This is so i can go back later to the OP in the forums and look for the items, changes etc. Now that would be cool if there was a field somwhere where i could put in this link from the forums and when i click on it in the tool, it opens a tab in the tool and loads the page from the build.
Maybe that would be an awesome addon for the tool
I downloaded the tool the other day and in the equipment tab, the Maraketh weapons are missing from the crafting dropdown menu.
Hello, whenever I open the skilltree exe I get a crash error and this is the debug message for it. The error time: 06/14/2016 11:52
Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Unexpected end when deserializing object.
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateAndPopulateObject(JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, String id)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueNonProperty(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree..ctor(String treestring, startLoadingWindow start, UpdateLoadingWindow update, closeLoadingWindow finish)
at POESKillTree.SkillTree.CreateSkillTree(startLoadingWindow start, UpdateLoadingWindow update, closeLoadingWindow finish)
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.Window_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Would you happen to know how to fix this?
The error time: 10/15/2016 7:52 AM
Exception: System.FormatException: Входные данные не являются действительной строкой Base-64, поскольку содержат символ в кодировке, отличной от Base 64, больше двух символов заполнения или недопустимый символ среди символов заполнения.
в System.Convert.FromBase64_Decode(Char* startInputPtr, Int32 inputLength, Byte* startDestPtr, Int32 destLength)
в System.Convert.FromBase64CharPtr(Char* inputPtr, Int32 inputLength)
в System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
в POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.DecodeUrl(String url, HashSet`1& skillednodes, Int32& chartype, Int32& asctype) в C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\SkillTreeFiles\SkillTree.cs:строка 1156
в POESKillTree.SkillTreeFiles.SkillTree.LoadFromUrl(String url) в C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\SkillTreeFiles\SkillTree.cs:строка 1197
в POESKillTree.Views.MainWindow.<CurrentBuildOnPropertyChanged>d__65.MoveNext() в C:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSkillTree\Views\MainWindow.xaml.cs:строка 225
--- Конец трассировка стека из предыдущего расположения, где возникло исключение ---
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
в System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
в System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info