[3.0] BoltBurst-Uber Lab done!-CWC,CI, ZO, EE, GR

Uber lab just got completed at lvl 81, 6300 ES. Uploaded video.
Oh hi
Last edited by KurosMalkil on Aug 24, 2017, 12:57:54 AM
Hello, I really like the mechanics, I see that the potential is very high here, but I'm frightened by the EU's 6k, how are you already making progress? Interesting to see the video card t15 ++
Thanks for continuing to improve mechanics!

Translated via google translit
"
Heo6bI4auHbIu wrote:
Hello, I really like the mechanics, I see that the potential is very high here, but I'm frightened by the EU's 6k, how are you already making progress? Interesting to see the video card t15 ++
Thanks for continuing to improve mechanics!

Translated via google translit

I reworked the tree a little and ended up around 6500 ES at the moment even though we still have fairly cheap rare gear. The build can take still take a few heavy hits and the regen is still really amazing while on consecrated ground. I still need to get my regen enchant on the boots to help top it off.

Just ran T12 with ele weakness and was ok. Bosses still take a fair bit to kill between our build type and buff to boss life. Still testing other curse setups and support gems to help boost this to the max for boss fights. Refer to my character page for latest tree/gear setup. I will continue to update this thread with the new setups when time permits.

Thanks for the feedback!
Oh hi
Last edited by KurosMalkil on Aug 24, 2017, 1:53:44 PM
Question about bandits, why did not you take the aler? +15 to resist, +5 mana regen, + to crit globe!
Each of them useful to us))
"
Heo6bI4auHbIu wrote:
Question about bandits, why did not you take the aler? +15 to resist, +5 mana regen, + to crit globe!
Each of them useful to us))

I had considered Alira overall however the mana regen is plentiful enough as is due to low channeling cost, even on 5/6L, resists we do not have much of a problem with and the crit multi can be met using a jewel which we also benefit from more since we are allowed other useful mods in combination. The other 2 bandits are easily overcome as well using jewels/passives and Pantheon bonuses.
Oh hi
In my opinion there are a few things you should change about your build.
I don't get why you took EE. The bonus will repeatedly turns into malus with a frequency related to your cast speed. Considering storm burst projectiles deal no damage, it is mostly a malus.
But moreover:
Why EE if you take Inevitable Judgment
And why elemental weakness if you're taking Inevitable Judgment?

I don't think 6-7k ES is "insane"

"
In my opinion there are a few things you should change about your build.
I don't get why you took EE. The bonus will repeatedly turns into malus with a frequency related to your cast speed. Considering storm burst projectiles deal no damage, it is mostly a malus.
But moreover:
Why EE if you take Inevitable Judgment
And why elemental weakness if you're taking Inevitable Judgment?

I don't think 6-7k ES is "insane"

'Insane amount of ES and mana regen' is what I stated.
No, 7k isn't an insane amount even post nerf but is easily sustained.

Storm Burst not only states in the skill description but on the wiki as 'The projectiles pierces through and deals lightning damage to the enemies.' thus giving us EE prior to Frostbolt hitting, then repeated afterwards.

The main reason for going EE was for single target/bosses in the event we do not inflict ailments nor crit, still giving us a boosted and consistent damage output. It has been considered to remove EE and see how much different or faster bosses get taken down since it is only 1 respec point.
Oh hi
Tested without EE and at the moment the single target DPS was noticeably slower. This may be revisited in future once we obtain more spell crit.
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info