Just want to say thanks to the team for 3.0

Hello all, I have been a long time player of path of exile, not as long as some but still played during closed beta, and I've played since, by far the best and most entertaining and rewarding game I've played ever, and I've played a lot, the value you get from this game is astronomical, and you guys add more and more for free, that is why I support when I am able to.
I can hop on and play and totally enjoy every minute of it, I can lose a hardcore character and make another and strive to get further than last time...
The game offers significant challenge and significant reward. After playing my time never really feels wasted, wether I've accrued some or a, maps, items or leveled my masters....

This new patch really is amazing and the expansion into oriath is everything I hoped for.....the work put into it shows and I for one appreciate all of the work you guys did to get us as a community here, thank you for allowing us to be apart of it.....
My only issue is I wish I would not have traded my Xbox for my new laptop,before the Xbox announcement.....
Looks so cool and would love to be able to play it on Xbox one day ( I do have a PS4, if ever you port there, is thinking of trading it just for an Xbox just to be able to play poe there too!!!!!)
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 4:08:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info