Who were the original POE Devs, are they not working for GGG anymore?

This game is totally different now from the POE everyone used to love, I'm wondering if the Dev team has changed this much to create a totally different game for the worse.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2017, 4:42:58 PM
"
yahoogmail wrote:
This game is totally different now from the POE everyone used to love, I'm wondering if the Dev team has changed this much to create a totally different game for the worse.

The company structure never changed. Lead game developer is Chris.

It's called evolution. Nothing stays the same forever. Staying the same is boring.

The grand majority of payers love POE just the same. it's just a shitty vocal minority that has a sick in the wrong place and cries constantly.

I can tell you clearly never played this game from the beginnings otherwise you would not talk at random and realize how much it has improved for the better.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Looks like a throwaway troll account to be honest. Created 1 month ago, all posts are just provoking flame. Probably got his other account banned.
"
DemonikPath wrote:
Looks like a throwaway troll account to be honest. Created 1 month ago, all posts are just provoking flame. Probably got his other account banned.

"yahoogmail" probably this ^

I would say it's about 70/30 players changing to devs changing.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
yahoogmail wrote:

It's called evolution. Nothing stays the same forever. Staying the same is boring.

The grand majority of payers love POE just the same. it's just a shitty vocal minority that has a sick in the wrong place and cries constantly.

I can tell you clearly never played this game from the beginnings otherwise you would not talk at random and realize how much it has improved for the better.

I do think the OP is annoying aswell. However you are just as annoying. Just stop the insults and white knight behaviour, maybe someday someone will take you seriously.
"
Miská wrote:

I do think the OP is annoying aswell. However you are just as annoying. Just stop the insults and white knight behaviour, maybe someday someone will take you seriously.

All the people that I care about to take me seriously already are.

You use the term white knight so many time yet you have no idea what it means in reality. it's sad and pathetic.

You are only attacking me now because i schooled you with solid arguments in several others threads on this form and you are salty.

You are also part of that vocal minority and you felt offended. Good.

Nothing in my above reply was not true.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Miská wrote:
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
yahoogmail wrote:

Having seen a lot of your posts, in your mind it is apparently impossible for someone to disgree with you, or *actually* like the current state of the game without "white-knighting"... which is not what that means...
U MAD?
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

All the people that I care about to take me seriously already are.

You use the term white knight so many time yet you have no idea what it means in reality. it's sad and pathetic.

You are only attacking me now because i schooled you with solid arguments in several others threads on this form and you are salty.

You are also part of that vocal minority and you felt offended. Good.

Nothing in my above reply was not true.

It's sad and pathetic to constantly attack anyone who has any slight form of critique on GGG. Furthermore I don't even remember you ever replying to me, or I must have not read it to start with. I seriously doubt you even know what a solid argument is.

And you ARE a white knight, just like your buddy right under ya.
"
Miská wrote:
Furthermore I don't even remember you ever replying to me, or I must have not read it to start with. I seriously doubt you even know what a solid argument is.

5 days ago...

It's still on the first page of your post history FFS. And I thought I had a bad memory. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I played the game in beta on a friend's pc for about an hour years ago and couldn't stand it. Despite all of the complaints I gave the game another chance mid-legacy league and seeing what was compared to what is leads to a very stark contrast. It's come a long way, and though the road may be bumpy I'm traveling it this time around :)
"Life is weighted dice. You have some control over the outcome, but you'll never win if you don't roll."
Last edited by Frosthaven83 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:26:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info