I haven't done this in awhile

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableMildCroquettePlanking

Embrace thy misery
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 5:33:55 PM
The link works, but the video won't play. I suspect too many viewing.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
I thought I was pretty fast there

Lol.

Shaper starts his animation. He's already halfway out of range. He then runs into Shaper, past him, then turns around and tries to leap slam out.

'pretty fast'

And no, I don't want to see my deaths replayed in slow motion, they probably look much worse :>
"
ChanBalam wrote:
The link works, but the video won't play. I suspect too many viewing.

Uh he tried to leap slam a slam attack from shaper unfortunately he didn't reach the safe point and got clipped.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Unlucky :) Kudos to him for trying shaper with 6k hp on hardcore though :P
"
I haven't done this in awhile

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdorableMildCroquettePlanking

Embrace thy misery

You know, i think i have not done this for some time.

This might not (and that would be hilarious in and of itself) be the first time something like this happened to you, but i'll have to still express it.

Thank you, sir or madam. Were it not for your blatant use of several "game mechanics" which migh as well be a code word for "superaids game mechanics" (we should have anitcipated but didnt")

Brofist for everyone but you.
Has Zizaran ever used Leap Slam before? I think if he were using Shield Charge, it would've gotten him out of range but with Leap Slam it's more limited to where you can click on the screen. I can see how he might not be used to the difference if that's the case.
Last edited by VolcanoElixir on Aug 20, 2017, 12:14:21 AM
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
Has Zizaran ever used Leap Slam before? I think if he were using Shield Charge, it would've gotten him out of range but with Leap Slam it's more limited to where you can click on the screen.

Dunno I do know it's the worst movement skill in the game it's the literally the most unreliable for obvious reasons.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 20, 2017, 12:14:33 AM
"
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
Has Zizaran ever used Leap Slam before? I think if he were using Shield Charge, it would've gotten him out of range but with Leap Slam it's more limited to where you can click on the screen.

Dunno I do know it's the worst movement skill in the game it's the literally the most unreliable for obvious reasons.

is it really worse than flame dash?
Leap slam is awful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info