How to upgrade my supporter pack? Where button?

I don't see this button. I check my transactions and supporter packs page. I only can buy pack for full price, like i don't have previous. Help me.
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 6:46:03 PM
Also add button for buying custom amount of points. Like only 5 or 10 points. I have 20 points, my pack should give me 300, with 320 points i can only buy 10 chaos chests, even if i buy 50 points, this is still 10 there.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Aug 19, 2017, 4:31:27 PM
Hello,

Which currency are you using?

If you're using the English version of the website the price displayed will be in USD and you can only upgrade from previous purchases made in that currency. If you, for example, used RUB then you'd have to go to the Russian version of the website to upgrade that purchase.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks for answer, yes i try to upgrade pack on EU site when my main is RUB. I change language and this works. I think need some description about that in packs page.
This great, but how to do this from Steam wallet? I can't see in options. I buy all packs in steam overlay from game.
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info