Justicar Faces (Drakgoku Build) = Resurrect Energy Shield 3.0
The Templars are considered by the common people as saviors and sacred warriors of Thedas. Protecting the world from the dangers of magic. Like the military arm of the Chapel they are, those who are recruited must possess a great martial ability and an immense dedication to the Maker. Given the difficult decisions that the Templars must make in the exercise of their functions, they must be unwaveringly loyal to the Order and not be carried away by their emotions in making decisions.
+ Mechanic :
With justicar you will start with a good power base of spells to deal with creatures, approximately 1-4K spell between level 30-50, counting frenzy surely between 5k. Then from level 50 this ruthless templar sorcerer, is going to turn into a sorcerer tank, to deal with the boses alone.
You can take the carry of the game in levels 1 - 95, then you will focus on maps, to be able to reach level 100.
You can overtake the whole group with just a few steps, you will see that you are faster and more confident.
""Important: Chaos Inoculation is going to activate just at level 65 + * Not before.""
- Spell tree = 100%
- Energy shield tree = 100%
- Auras Energy shield = 100%
///// ///// ///// Note : ///// ///// ///// ///// ///// /////
- With zealot's oath and Ghost Reaver, you can quickly regenerate the energy shield
- With zealot's oath and "Time of Need" (Ascendancy), you can quickly regenerate the energy shield
- With zealot's oath and "Life Leech Support" and any skill (spell power beads), you can quickly regenerate the energy shield
- With chaos innoculation you are immune to chaos
+ How Play
======= Your Active Auras: in low level =====================
- Herald of Thunder
======= Your use skills "always" ===================================
- Flame Dash
- Freezing Pulse
////////////////// The most important: //////////////////
With these 2 4L pieces (eg case and gloves)
- you will go with a totem of "Firestorm / Animate Weapon" 4L
(It's a 3L that you can use first "Animate Weapon" and then "Firestorm"
- You will go with 4L "Freezing Pulse" + "Onslaught Support" + "Greater Multiple Projectiles Support" + (Optional) for example (Iron Will Support)
With the remaining parts remaining (Important)
(Most important of the build is) => Then all your character will go with "Cast when Damage Taken Support"
(Here you have to apply the logic of this build) => As it will be a tank, you need
- Frost Wall (prevents instant death) (very important)
- Raise Zombie
- Raise Specter
- Tempest Shield
- Summon Raging Spirit
- Molten Shell
- Detonate Dead (very important)
- And Others (Customs)
+ Justicar lvl 40+
+ Justicar end game
- Items In game lvl x (Armour + "'Life'" + energy shield)
+ Items End Game Lvl 100 ( legendary )
- x2 https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pariah
Last edited by drakgoku on Aug 19, 2017, 4:21:45 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 11:48:01 AM
on Aug 19, 2017, 4:08:33 PM
on Aug 19, 2017, 5:45:15 PM
Can't tell if this is a joke...
Why so serious?
on Dec 3, 2017, 11:48:01 AM