[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

HC ready ?
You can use this build for hardcore for sure. I'm waiting for more information about the latest league to be released before I do a full build guide revamp.
Hope everyone is excited about the next expansion! The changes to Blight and the new Vaal blight look incredibly nice! (however we might not get vaal blight from the gloves so.... Might be doing some general, or major tree changes. Will likely be aiming for a sweet Elder helm with Conc effect and less duration for a pseudo 6l. But I'll know more once we're closer to release!

Happy Summer everyone! Unless it's winter, then try to stay warm!
Hyped to use the new super corrupt stuff on this, a 6w on the chest should cost on average 1200 jewelers and enable easy switching of inc aoe and less duration
"
Hyped to use the new super corrupt stuff on this, a 6w on the chest should cost on average 1200 jewelers and enable easy switching of inc aoe and less duration

Nice I just read that announcement. (though you can already switch between inc and conc aoe because they are both blue sockets.

Though double mods would be a pretty powerful thing to get as well.

I'll likely get my item destroyed each time because why not lol

It looks like a great way to maybe get a specific shaper/elder rare.

I would however suggest you create your main death's oath armor first, and then just carry an extra one each time you get a sacrifice alter to try for 6white.
my favorite build! I love gameplay on this build! Thank you so much!
"
paff14 wrote:
my favorite build! I love gameplay on this build! Thank you so much!

Thanks! This is currently my favorite build as well! Out of all the mechanics in games, I've always been drawn to damage aura builds, it's nice to have something to do besides righteous fire (which is also really nice)

Can't wait for patch notes and more information to be released! (would love to build around a cold/lightning/fire(not rf) damage aura builds) - This probably won't happen any time soon though.
Why dont you use uniq loop ring which gives free 5l? You can put blade vortex there and its huge dps boost
"
icexxx wrote:
Why dont you use uniq loop ring which gives free 5l? You can put blade vortex there and its huge dps boost

Because I like getting stats from my ring. If you're looking for a build that uses the loop. There is already one floating around on the forums.
What is used for leveling? ED / Contagion? Is there something that is faster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info