[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

Need to sell them all for cheap
add me : co2k3r
Last edited by co2k3r on Aug 26, 2017, 4:32:37 PM
"
ukay wrote:
did some extensive testing with this build, then did the same on a zerker with VP. zerker outperforms it in every way. while the duelist leech is decent, it can't outleech a lot of things (mino, t13+ spike explosion mobs, 2 big hits in a row etc)

duelist hideout tooltip 122k, zerker in the exact same gear - 190k

dropped deaths oath for kaoms or gruthkuls, use poachers on CWDT for frenzy, tested the retch, belt of the deceiver works better. only downside to zerker is phys reflect, can still die pretty quickly if your not paying attention.

How are you handling phys reflect? Without Headsman (before I got my last ascendency) phys reflect was killing me constantly, even with all the leech. Not sure how you would handle it without it.

Also has OP given up on this build? Looks like he sold all his gear?
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Aug 26, 2017, 9:03:05 PM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:

How are you handling phys reflect? Without Headsman (before I got my last ascendency) phys reflect was killing me constantly, even with all the leech. Not sure how you would handle it without it.

with great difficulty. i can instagib myself if im not 100% focused on flasks lol. this is my only problem currently, everything else is great, melts shaper etc. i'll figure it out.
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
"
ukay wrote:
did some extensive testing with this build, then did the same on a zerker with VP. zerker outperforms it in every way. while the duelist leech is decent, it can't outleech a lot of things (mino, t13+ spike explosion mobs, 2 big hits in a row etc)

duelist hideout tooltip 122k, zerker in the exact same gear - 190k

dropped deaths oath for kaoms or gruthkuls, use poachers on CWDT for frenzy, tested the retch, belt of the deceiver works better. only downside to zerker is phys reflect, can still die pretty quickly if your not paying attention.

I am rerolling to essence drain shit now. Every league I am playing my maim build and than change it to another becouse I'm bored. Cleared everything, new dps setup was even too easy. Shaper, with the new setup melt in 1 flask. Everything is on build description and contact me IG if you have any problems ;) GL EXILES
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Thx for builds.
my question, what to use pantheon?
Hey, been trying the build with the Carnage and Retch combo, level 80 and enjoying the build so far! :) However, I've been comparing my dps with others here and I am substantially lacking, with WitchFire and Lion's I have 21k Average Dps and 270k while you have 33k and 400k+, I have no idea how to link my items here, but I currently have 3 jewels and have not yet leveled and quality'd my gems yet. If anyone has answers, It will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

If you want to look at my character, his name is Tasmanian Devil, thanks!
Last edited by Popkorps on Aug 27, 2017, 9:32:10 AM
Drop death's oath and warchief..
Equip kaom's heart for more hp... Enjoy
Death's Oath really powerful.
Can anyone check my gear ( I dont know how to post it here ) and tell me what im doing wrong please , my damage it is awful , hideout shows me 50k wtf , getting 1 shot 70% of the times with almost 7k hp and
8k with Kaoms,even normal mobs, I tried guardians....what a joke , lost all xp , im not even thinking about the Shaper. Help plz!!

thank you!!
Thx for the guide.

One Question: Wich skill tree is the right? Path of building or from this page?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info