[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

First Shaper kill for me, thx again for the Build!

and thanks for the help, especially to djnat!
I'm sorry for such a noob question, but how do we shock (to utilize starforge) with this build if we picked up resolute technique?
Last edited by TheShortBus on Oct 14, 2017, 6:05:46 PM
"
TheShortBus wrote:
I'm sorry for such a noob question, but how do we shock (to utilize starforge) with this build if we picked up resolute technique?

Ailment enchantment on boots if you haven't critted recently and chance to shock on jewels are fine for Starforge optimization. If you have 5 jewel sockets to spare you have a potential max of 35% chance to shock.
Thank you for that clarification :-)

Has anyone considered adding the taming and swapping the belt out for a rare to cap resist, then go pure damage jewels?
"
TheShortBus wrote:

Has anyone considered adding the taming and swapping the belt out for a rare to cap resist, then go pure damage jewels?

The Taming seems to be a pretty wasted slot for a ring. You can use a coral or a Steel (or even a Two-Stone if you need extra resistances) with flat phys / life / resistances / stats.

And losing Belt of the Deceiver is a heavy DPS loss when compared to ANY other belt in the game, the only exception being Headhunter when clearing maps / farming XP in Beachheads.
Last edited by djnat on Oct 14, 2017, 9:06:59 PM
Makes sense thank you

My only issue is I'm on Xbox and there is no search feature :-(. So odds of finding a shock jewel with life is practically impossible
Got my first ever Uber Atziri kill using this build. Using a Kaom's Heart instead of Death's Oath though.

She was even kind enough to drop a Disfavour for me.
"
djnat wrote:
"
TheShortBus wrote:

The Taming seems to be a pretty wasted slot for a ring. You can use a coral or a Steel (or even a Two-Stone if you need extra resistances) with flat phys / life / resistances / stats.

And losing Belt of the Deceiver is a heavy DPS loss when compared to ANY other belt in the game, the only exception being Headhunter when clearing maps / farming XP in Beachheads.

So I'm checking out people's builds and most have life jewels. Is it safe to assume this build can take out shaper and uber atziri without shock?
That's for sure. I killed Shaper multiple times this league and it's a very manageable fight even without any shocking source.

You need jewels like this one to optimize. Life, 2x damage mods (preferably not attack speed because you want the max shocking efficiency you can get from your damage), chance to shock and shock duration.

Is anyone using the bloodletting nodes on the tree? Is it worth going for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info