[3.0]Roicki's Starforge BM cyclone GUARDIANS / SHAPER / UBER IZARO / UBER ATZIRI / VIDS

"
Vex54321 wrote:
How do we get endurance charges? Also which helmet enchant is better cyclone attack speed or damage? Can you list your jewel stat recommendations?

Manually cast Enduring Cry for bosses, if you care. Otherwise, Immortal Call works without charges, helps against insta-gibs from the spike explosions.

Attack speed is better than damage unless you have attack speed on literally everything.
Last edited by Clerith on Sep 5, 2017, 10:22:15 PM
Hey, quick question here. I'm nearing completion with the build and wondering which is the better enchant for Cyclone, 15% more attack speed or 40% increased damage?
I did some testing and it seems like a good cheap alternative enchant is the 12% increased attack speed while blood rage is active. This gives you 12% attack speed for cyclone and leap slam. For general mapping this seems like a good compromise. :D

Ah, that's not a bad, thanks for the idea! :)
Last edited by Popkorps on Sep 6, 2017, 12:52:18 PM
I am currently playing a Starforge cyclone slayer, and he works against all content. My build is a bit different from the OP's one but I can assure that going for the full physical route is extremely satisfying, especially in the endgame content. I literally obliterate guardians and Shaper with this character. I have read Roicki's guide and it's very good, that's for sure.

This is my current full buffed DPS peak (with Blood rage, 3 frenzies, flasks and conc effect). I am level 94.

- - > Click < - -

I am using this skill setup at bosses, with Maim support on the AW setup to keep them maimed and use a better multiplier on Cyclone (I consider Damage on full life amazing for the slayer, since we are full life like 99% of the time).

I can confirm that the Blood Rage enchant is pretty good as a cheaper alternative. I used it until I got my 40% cyclone dmg enchant on Devoto.

Last edited by djnat on Sep 6, 2017, 2:33:22 PM
"
djnat wrote:
I am currently playing a Starforge cyclone slayer, and he works against all content. My build is a bit different from the OP's one but I can assure that going for the full physical route is extremely satisfying, especially in the endgame content. I literally obliterate guardians and Shaper with this character. I have read Roicki's guide and it's very good, that's for sure.

This is my current full buffed DPS peak (with Blood rage, 3 frenzies, flasks and conc effect). I am level 94.

- - > Click < - -

I am using this skill setup at bosses, with Maim support on the AW setup to keep them maimed and use a better multiplier on Cyclone (I consider Damage on full life amazing for the slayer, since we are full life like 99% of the time).

I can confirm that the Blood Rage enchant is pretty good as a cheaper alternative. I used it until I got my 40% cyclone dmg enchant on Devoto.

Would you mind unlocking your characters so I can look at your build / gear? Thanks! :D
I'd like to remind everyone that Bronn's Lithe is a pure dps chest with literally zero life as well as a pure evasion chest with needed 5 off colour sockets (4 with faster attacks). It's great, but only something I'd consider after level 100 or when you decide to stop leveling.

Completely agree with Damage on Full Life, however. I'm using it personally, it's amazing with Slayer.
"
Clerith wrote:
I'd like to remind everyone that Bronn's Lithe is a pure dps chest with literally zero life as well as a pure evasion chest with needed 5 off colour sockets (4 with faster attacks). It's great, but only something I'd consider after level 100 or when you decide to stop leveling.

Completely agree with Damage on Full Life, however. I'm using it personally, it's amazing with Slayer.

What gem setup do you use with your warchief totem?
"
atheyd wrote:
"
Clerith wrote:

What gem setup do you use with your warchief totem?

Totem - Maim - Brutality - Melee phys - Conc - Ruthless/Faster Attacks.

If you use Kaom's, you can do Leap Slam - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Totem or Totem - Maim - Bloodrage - anything in your 4-links, depends on what you want. Having Maim on your Totem for something else on your Cyclone is pretty strong.

Last edited by Clerith on Sep 7, 2017, 1:31:36 AM
"
Clerith wrote:

Yes, Bronn's is a pure DPS chest with strong quality of life on it (10% movement speed is huge for the cyclone playstyle). Not to mention that you have a lvl 22 cyclone without needing to corrupt it to reach the maximum melee range (+4, achieved at gem level 21).

Off-colouring it can be tricky, but I bought the chest already six linked and coloured for 410c about two weeks ago. Leveling should not be a problem until you can play carefully and have 7k+ life. You have about 70% effective chance to evade with Bronn + stibnite's bonus and smoke cloud which blinds enemies. I leveled from 89 to 94 with zero deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info