[3.0] Dark Pact self-cast Ascendant (Beginner, SSF and low-budget friendly)

Thoughts on Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar? If we're able to get 70 res from the rest of our gear is this the best chest?
Nice guide you got there. I started leveling a scion in SSF to try it out.
How much does this build suffer from not having the added chaos damage support gem?
"
FreddyRamsone wrote:
Nice guide you got there. I started leveling a scion in SSF to try it out.
How much does this build suffer from not having the added chaos damage support gem?

Not OP, but without it my tooltip dps drops from 40k to 25k
"
mongomunken wrote:

Not OP, but without it my tooltip dps drops from 40k to 25k

by just taking it out i guess? i would ofcourde replace it with something else
According to path of building I get a slight dps increase going from added chaos damage to controlled destruction. I have pretty decent gear, my tooltip normally is around 65-75k. This could have to do with my critical strike multiplier not being as high as it could be though - I have a biscos equipped.
I changed boots from Kaom's to Inya's. What should i set up for a 4-link in boots? Maybe like vaal summon skeleton or?
I can actually kill shaper and all guardians pretty much deathless with self cast DP. My build is vastly different from yours though.
"
zz3613 wrote:
I can actually kill shaper and all guardians pretty much deathless with self cast DP. My build is vastly different from yours though.

What are the main differences?
I'm struggling with mana problems. My tooltip says over 91k dps with the elemental golem summoned, but on a couple maps (i.e. Dark Forest) the quality of life is horrible. I have to run a mana flask, and since I burn through my mana so fast (as I'm not leeching enough), the flask doesn't really help. I have to take off enfeeble and even then it's still really unpleasant. I will probably have to run two mana flasks if I want to run the map next time.

I have a voidbringers with only 44% increased mana cost. I feel like I need to be leaching more mana but am not sure how to get it.
How can i keep my power charge up on boss fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info