GGG official straw poll for future league mtx

We all know that it's useless to post -

"i would like to see "x" and "y" in the next league supporter pack"

However i suggest a official straw poll on the website before every new league where the playerbase can vote for what they would like to see in the upcoming league supporter packs.

aka

Option 1:

- Pet
- Armour Set
- Weapon Effect
- Cloack

Option 2:

- Portal
- Armour Set
- Weapon Effect

Option 3:

- Weapon Skin Bundle
- Armour Set

Option 4:

- Character Effect
- Armour Set
- Wings

I'm just tired of the fact that we get the same stuff over and over again. Literally Armour sets and CLoaks for ages now.

2 years ago we had the last pack that had decent portals - we never had any weapon skin bundles even tho they would probably sell like crazy.

Just saying if the current Harbinger supporter pack had a arcane weapon skin bundle instead of the Armour it would probably sell 100x as often.

But that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Tr3Angel on Aug 19, 2017, 7:48:03 AM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 12:03:17 PM
knowing GGG they would probly make you pay to vote..

Based on the looks of what we got now in harbinger i'd say if it takes more than one employee @ 20min/day you're asking too much :D
IGN: Bluntexile
I want lateral pack options. For $60 i might not like the armor set, or need a new armor set. Id rather pay the $60 and get the armor replaced with wings and prints along with the weapon effect and pet for instance.

Also there are some skills everyone seems to use, like clarity or enfeeble or totems...why not throw in a skill effect in the pack that matches the content. would have been a great opportunity for harbinger skill effects with a bluefire clarity, maybe a blue haze enfeeble and a harbinger totem i know the mobs use them ive seen em they look decent...could sell the pack for $30 ezpz nothing else.
just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Aug 19, 2017, 11:50:41 AM
Armor Sets are usually shit 9 times out of 10; all I care about is Character Effects.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info