Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

graphical bugs with 3.0

Hello

so since release of 3.0 ive accounted many graphical bugs...

*when ure in A7, in Chamber of Sins zone, at waypoint, theres Silk , u need to talk to him,and all around map device theres some purple lines on the floor, pyramid like every time i spawn in.

*after last patch in A8, The Toxic Conduit, u have to kill Deodre, and when she spawns zombies, theres some floating white-ish triangles on top of them.

*also in many different locations where some mobs looking like ones from Mines and Crystal Veins, throwing some lamps, firethings at you (theyre not Magma orb or Fireball), but it has more like Divine effect, and when u kill that mobs, it drops that burning effect on the ground, that effect also causes screen to go full nuts...like textures floating as i move, over my head.
edit:found these monsters in A8 Solaris Temple, theyre called Solar Elemental..but not causing bugs when outdoor, only indoor.
after i saw them there, i went to Mines and Crystal Veins in A4, and bugs happened again.

Im having Evga GTX 1070SC, with drivers 382 version...also with version 384, i had more issues, but i had to revert drivers to 382...at this time, im downloading newer version of 385 drivers, so gonna try these..

I wish i could take screenshot, but wasnt able to bcuz im playing only Harbringer HC league...IF this bugs continue to happen, ill go to standard, and try do full playtrough with one of the chars i got there, and then take screenshots of what is happening and where.

All these bugs were strictly graphical wise, there wasnt any difference when sound effects would start or change, or whatever.

My settings in game are:
-Windowed Fullscreen
-Res: 2560x1440
-Vsync: Off
-Dynamic Res: checked
Target Framerate: 60
Water Details: Low
Shadow Quality: Low
Antialiasing Quality: MSAA x4
Texture Quality: Medium
Texture Filtering: Trilinear
Lightning Quality: Low
Post Processing: checked
Screen Shake: off
Endine Multithreading: Enabled
Directx Version: DirectX11

At 3.0 launch game was fully downloaded from launcher, not torrented version, and im not running the game via Steam

IF this is on my end, (i slightly doubt it is, bcuz ive changed new motherboard with newest drivers, new Ram sticks, and new Samsung SSD 850 Evo, with updated frimware, just 2 weeks before 3.0 was launched.) then someone tell me what to do, how to adress those bugs.

On many different games, before The Fall of Oriath was released i was playing and i didnt have any problems.
games that i was playing prior to 3.0 release were:
-GTA Online
-Battlefield 4
-Subnautica
-Homeworld Remastered
-Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
-Squad
-Starpoint Gemini2
-Tropico 4

why im mentioning all these games ive played, is just bcuz i didnt have any graphical issues with them whatsoever.

p.s. I hope this is gonna be resolved soon, since im loving the new content, keep it up
Cheers!
Last edited by elninocro on Aug 18, 2017, 4:37:32 PM
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2017, 5:30:32 AM
so ive managed to catch few pictures, in the past week, of those lines or stripes, over monsters when u're moving around...those stripes or lines are also moving bcuz different perspective i think.so here are some pictures..if they keep happening, ill post more, if needed.

Spoiler
http://imgur.com/a/Vrk02
hi again

so been playing abit
and not really sure if this picture im about to show, is a bug or not.
its Phase run getting triggered on Cwdt setup on Vulnerability map,and after Phase run ends my char remains....erm...invisible so to say..

ive even disabled my Lightning Golem when i took the picture cuz he was runing around my character, and it was hard to see, and i also zoomed in slightly
hello again
this time ive managed to see that other people also having graphical bugs when encountering different monsters in game, the same ive mentioned in first my post here.
literally a slide show, this time ive seen it on live twitch stream.
i managed to clip it, but probably u would be able to see longer video of that part of the stream.
Its on Pohx's stream
Spoiler
here clip
https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentSuccessfulLouseKippa

hopefully its gonna get solved soon.
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info