The Harbinger Supporter Packs

QUESTION: Can you pay for upgrade with steam wallet? I see option to upgrade my points to cheaper pack for 10$ on POE website, but I don't see this option in-game. (There is no option to pay with steam wallet on website).
Normally im a hypebeast but this shit is just ugly af, guess my wallet will be left untouched unless u bring something with Quality and not something that looks like a 12 year old daughter of somebody created in Paint.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
I love this game, like really love it. But I do not understand how a company who depends on micro-transactions to make revenue put out garbage like this? Fire your 3D artist, and hire some new ones because this shit is garbage.
either i misread the discount thing or its not working as it should be .. i thought after 50€ of points i would atleast get the max discount for the first pack but no didn't even reached that

It seems as the Harbinger in-game social portrait frame on the picture is behind the Portent Supporter frame?
Nah.
"Try not to die until you're dead"
I just wanted the tiger, but i agree very underwhelming.

All i see in town is people being on lightning fire, it looks absolute garbage and tbh the most underwhelming pack i seen so far.

The game is moved forward, your designer is stuck in closed beta!

Also no portal ...

sorry guys
Last edited by roetetoet on Aug 17, 2017, 8:35:46 PM
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
either i misread the discount thing or its not working as it should be .. i thought after 50€ of points i would atleast get the max discount for the first pack but no didn't even reached that

Something definitely seems like it is not quite working right with that part yet. I've bought a silly amount of points since Fall of Oriath came out, but only one points pack shows up for the first new supporter pack, while two show up under the second.
As I imagined, i'm buying this supporter pack just for the Tiger.

Balance is an illusion, exile.
I wish I could say they look good but... Damn. All these delays and no fizz... How uninspired, to say the least.

The armour's shade of blue doesn't even match the cloak's shade of blue... OMG! Are you guys kidding??
Last edited by Galen_Cathal on Aug 17, 2017, 8:37:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info