The Harbinger Supporter Packs

*deleted*
Last edited by Praise_Kuduku on Apr 19, 2023, 5:58:20 PM

it was necessary.
I was hoping to purchase a supporter pack from my next salary as I kinda owe it both to GGG and to myself. However... Ugh, just... no. I love the pet and the weapon effect, but overall I gotta add another link to the repost chain.

"
rbvn wrote:
"
Hyuei wrote:
Dear GGG,

Please stop making armour sets and effects that hurt the dark and gritty world that you've created, please. This has been happening with all the Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs with the exception of the Outlaw one. Seriously, I live in Brazil and would hate to see this dark game becoming Carnaval. It does not belong to Wreaclast.
Spoiler

Since you guys have taken some inspiration from other dark and gritty games like Dark Souls and stuff, don't shy away from it. You already have the philosophy of "clever re-usage of content" which can be good for the fast development of content, but if done wrong can feel just like copying your own game, that bad part happens some times in Fall of Oriath but nothing unforgivable. What I'm trying to say is: You already made ridiculously good armour sets and gave them to the NPCs in act 5!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We want armour sets and weapon effects that fit the atmosphere of the game, ones that are not intrusive and make us feel like our characters belong to Wreaclast, not the over-the-top gods of samba ones.

I must say, you almost did right with this one, but it just feels like everything in the Harbinger packs needs more polish, for example:
1. Make the cloth in the armour look like the character is not wearing a carpet;
2. Remove that ugly glowing effect from the helmet;
3. Make better-looking character effects, not this glowing sphere that comes out from my belly. Make it look like the ultimate chaos character effect, that one is surprisingly not that intrusive and it's not hard to just change the colour and dim out some of it to fit the set theme;
4. The effect on the tiger feels the same way I just described not to say the 3D model of that poor animal looks like it came from 2005.

I'm sure there are more suggestions the community would like to add, and that they are much like these ones I just mentioned.

The topic of character 3D models and textures is another big thing in desperate need of an update, just saying.

Now I have a question for you all: How do you guys feel about almost every new armour or effect MTX released in the past few months being in the same level of the Razer Footprints? I don't think you like it either.

I love the game, love the effort of the GGG team for taking our feedback on most things about Path of Exile, so please, listen to my prayer, we all want GGG to take our money by making us happy and beautiful in game.

Thank you for this wonderful game.

This. A hundred times.

Make that a hundred and one.
Yeah, no, this is really ugly.
Youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdP4vW0IX2KVcut_x2jubsw
Twitch: twitch.tv/sir_liftalot
no supporter pack this time. sorry GGG but...
Too bad so many of you disapprove . I've said this countless times, thanks GGG, love the Harbinger pack! Cheers
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
rbvn wrote:
"
Hyuei wrote:
Dear GGG,

Please stop making armour sets and effects that hurt the dark and gritty world that you've created, please. This has been happening with all the Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs with the exception of the Outlaw one. Seriously, I live in Brazil and would hate to see this dark game becoming Carnaval. It does not belong to Wreaclast.
Spoiler

Since you guys have taken some inspiration from other dark and gritty games like Dark Souls and stuff, don't shy away from it. You already have the philosophy of "clever re-usage of content" which can be good for the fast development of content, but if done wrong can feel just like copying your own game, that bad part happens some times in Fall of Oriath but nothing unforgivable. What I'm trying to say is: You already made ridiculously good armour sets and gave them to the NPCs in act 5!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We want armour sets and weapon effects that fit the atmosphere of the game, ones that are not intrusive and make us feel like our characters belong to Wreaclast, not the over-the-top gods of samba ones.

I must say, you almost did right with this one, but it just feels like everything in the Harbinger packs needs more polish, for example:
1. Make the cloth in the armour look like the character is not wearing a carpet;
2. Remove that ugly glowing effect from the helmet;
3. Make better-looking character effects, not this glowing sphere that comes out from my belly. Make it look like the ultimate chaos character effect, that one is surprisingly not that intrusive and it's not hard to just change the colour and dim out some of it to fit the set theme;
4. The effect on the tiger feels the same way I just described not to say the 3D model of that poor animal looks like it came from 2005.

I'm sure there are more suggestions the community would like to add, and that they are much like these ones I just mentioned.

The topic of character 3D models and textures is another big thing in desperate need of an update, just saying.

Now I have a question for you all: How do you guys feel about almost every new armour or effect MTX released in the past few months being in the same level of the Razer Footprints? I don't think you like it either.

I love the game, love the effort of the GGG team for taking our feedback on most things about Path of Exile, so please, listen to my prayer, we all want GGG to take our money by making us happy and beautiful in game.

Thank you for this wonderful game.

This. A hundred times.

A thousand times.
Good God...I hope someone gets fired for this. I love supporting you guys but what autistic moron approved this? I've always thought no mtx looked bad, but I stand corrected. I would like to support you guys once more when you guys get a new person in charge of mtx, seriously man 99% of players could come up with something better drawing blindfolded, now that's saying something.
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
yeah but no thanks
i feel sad now
The character effect looks cool beucause it's something new, rest is REALLY average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info