The Harbinger Supporter Packs

"
Tianx3 wrote:
"
Any plain points purchases you made since we launched The Fall of Oriath can be counted towards an upgrade to the Harbinger Supporter Packs. Please note that you can only credit up to 80% of the value of the desired supporter pack towards an upgrade.

so i cannot upgrade then :/

Contact support they will explain and help you find out
These are C- offerings for the money. The community is ready to throw money at GGG and their great game, but these packs just look phoned in.

Don't let your foot off the gas now GGG. Keep fighting to be the best. Eye of the tiger baby!
Is it possible to get 2 of the tiger pets?

Buy the supporter pack twice?
Where is harbinger portal ??? :(
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
I'm surprised this got such a terrible reception

When comparing same price brackets

$30 bracket: Portent pack is WAY BETTER than Oriath and Classic packs. I like the effect and back attachment of Portent.

$60 bracket: Breachlord > Portent (because the Breachlord cape is #1 bar none), but Portent > Legacy

I wish we could know which packs were the most popular. I assume newer packs always sell better, simply because the player pool keeps increasing, which is a good thing!

My friend is designer and i can say Oriath weapon effect will cost him 5x times to do than other $30 pack.
Portent is okay and Legacy is meh.
"
Halu78 wrote:
Is it possible to get 2 of the tiger pets?

Buy the supporter pack twice?

Yea this is the only way.
Breach Supporter pack Much better > Harbinger Supporter Pack....
R.I.P.
Dear GGG,

Please stop making armour sets and effects that hurt the dark and gritty world that you've created, please. This has been happening with all the Fall of Oriath Supporter Packs with the exception of the Outlaw one. Seriously, I live in Brazil and would hate to see this dark game becoming Carnaval. It does not belong to Wreaclast.
Spoiler

Since you guys have taken some inspiration from other dark and gritty games like Dark Souls and stuff, don't shy away from it. You already have the philosophy of "clever re-usage of content" which can be good for the fast development of content, but if done wrong can feel just like copying your own game, that bad part happens some times in Fall of Oriath but nothing unforgivable. What I'm trying to say is: You already made ridiculously good armour sets and gave them to the NPCs in act 5!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We want armour sets and weapon effects that fit the atmosphere of the game, ones that are not intrusive and make us feel like our characters belong to Wreaclast, not the over-the-top gods of samba ones.

I must say, you almost did right with this one, but it just feels like everything in the Harbinger packs needs more polish, for example:
1. Make the cloth in the armour look like the character is not wearing a carpet;
2. Remove that ugly glowing effect from the helmet;
3. Make better-looking character effects, not this glowing sphere that comes out from my belly. Make it look like the ultimate chaos character effect, that one is surprisingly not that intrusive and it's not hard to just change the colour and dim out some of it to fit the set theme;
4. The effect on the tiger feels the same way I just described not to say the 3D model of that poor animal looks like it came from 2005.

I'm sure there are more suggestions the community would like to add, and that they are much like these ones I just mentioned.

The topic of character 3D models and textures is another big thing in desperate need of an update, just saying.

Now I have a question for you all: How do you guys feel about almost every new armour or effect MTX released in the past few months being in the same level of the Razer Footprints? I don't think you like it either.

I love the game, love the effort of the GGG team for taking our feedback on most things about Path of Exile, so please, listen to my prayer, we all want GGG to take our money by making us happy and beautiful in game.

Thank you for this wonderful game.
nty
I missed the breach supporter packs and was really hoping for a nice "bling-bling" cloak. :-(
I'll buy the pack because I need some points and the pet + weapon effect are looking really nice.
(Unfortunately not a fan of this armor design, too.)
El Psy Kongroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info