[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Dang!

People are really trashing this build. I assure you it's a brilliant build. How many haters have offered to help with a guide update? It's not an easy game. If you feel the need to criticize someone's effort to help, perhaps Fortnight is at your level. Grandma will buy her sweetie some Vbucks!
"
o_p_e wrote:
Dang!

People are really trashing this build. I assure you it's a brilliant build. How many haters have offered to help with a guide update? It's not an easy game. If you feel the need to criticize someone's effort to help, perhaps Fortnight is at your level. Grandma will buy her sweetie some Vbucks!

thank you man for your good words ♥
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
You won't get free stuff for simping / white-knighting, just so you know.

And i can't assure you, its not. Its full of conflicting/contradictory information, and its hard to follow.

Ended following someone on poe.ninja doing a ED/Bane combo and i am having the time of my life.
Built wand + shield block low life version and it works swell for me. Still have some upgrades to do since I only have like 5k energy shield but once I am there it's going to be even better. For now I am t14+ maps and die only because of my stupidity and damage spikes from Syndicate mobs. Seriously, these guys are brutal!
"
SoulmanV2 wrote:
You won't get free stuff for simping / white-knighting, just so you know.

And i can't assure you, its not. Its full of conflicting/contradictory information, and its hard to follow.

Ended following someone on poe.ninja doing a ED/Bane combo and i am having the time of my life.

Who wants free stuff? Congrats on your video game time of your life. Way to imitate
Do we have a up-to-date Contagion version of this build?
Hi.

Just started this build. I Just have a couple of Questions.

1) The Wither with Specll Totem, are this still used after getting Whitering Presence ?

2) In what situations do you use blight ?, is this a manual cast ?
Allright...i am going to try and make this work, love the skills and build concept.

However, a mana recover on Block, combined with reduced reservation is terribly expensive..

With Just a mana on Block and nog being able to run all aura's. What gems should i run?

Can someone take a look?
For some reason i can't use malevolence. It says i dont have enough life with Arrogance support?
And when i hover over it, it says reservation 100.5% life??
and my damage feels low? Even though i've spent over 30 ex on it.
Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 23, 2022, 7:13:18 AM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Can someone take a look?
For some reason i can't use malevolence. It says i dont have enough life with Arrogance support?
Tbh with enlighten it should reserve it, but you can't fit clarity on life.

I would kinda reconsider how you pathed your tree. I would do something like this:

Remove: 1% chaos multi per 4% chaos res (you have no chaos res unless you use presence of chayula).
Influence (replace with Sovereignity and put the reservation mastery there).
Small point at energy shield into discipline reservation efficiency.
Anoint Charisma and path to whispers of doom normally.
Remove clarity completely since you use an enduring mana flask anyway.
Put tempest shield on your mana. After tempest shield you can skip some small spellblock nodes, you will have enough.
Move jewel from below MOM to below Faith and Steel.
With spare points pick arcane focus for more ES.

Socket wise: move malevolence + arrogance + englighten to shield, put zealotry + discipline + tempest shield + enlighten on helmet.

I'd recommend to buy a glove or essence craft that says "30% more damage over time for socketed skills", without that bane won't do much damage.

Also get +1 to chaos spells / +1 to all spells on wand, or +1 to chaos skills / +1 to int skills on amulet.

Boots and belt are fairly poor. I'd probably yeet the steelskin, get frost shield instead, that allows you to get less str overall, then get dex in place of str on items, more resists on belt, you can even replace boots with sin trek if you get enough dex to wear it.

The Iolite rings are poor overall too, don't have much going on them except implicit. I would stat stick them for resists / dex even on a moonstone / two-stone base and then focus on getting a good glove that doesn't need to patch resists / dex. And get a good crystal belt. I'd highly consider presence of chayula if you want to keep the "chaos multi per chaos resist" mastery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info