[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
YoungGEEEZ wrote:
Not recommending this build in 3.10, Delirium mechanics is way too punitive for the squishiness of life based build and Bane damage output is way too low in order to handle the huge hp.

I actually completely disagree so far. You can get a sizable damage boost compared to where you're normally at with an early league bane build via a large cluster into a medium cluster. You need optimal clusters but those will run you maybe 30c total at most right now.

Bane is nuts this league because the mob density is insane and you only really need to kill the weakest mob in a massive pack and then the entire screen clears right up instantly.

It's actually MUCH easier to clear maps than usual because the density makes it way easier to start a chain reaction explosion.

In effect, bane pop is STRONGER during delirium, and is particularly effective at dealing with the higher mob HP.

The one problem you have is you won't be killing any kind of boss in the mists lmao. They're borderline unkillable for high single target builds so we are totally fucked.

Well, with one exception. Bosses with a lot of adds can be killed pretty easily.

We also have access to culling strike now, which is really nice for ensuring even the hyper amped rare mobs die in a cluster of explosions.
Hi, I would like to ask which Masters are preferred in this build?

So sorry, I'm a returning player after a few years and trying to get the hang of it :)
I'm doing this build for Delirium and its not that bad. Single DPS is abit on the low side, but still gets the job done. It doesn't just delete a boss in 2 seconds.

Im leveling both Contagion just to make Legion faster but mainly using bane. Should add that the Cane of Unravelling really helps lot too for damage and can be used for a really long while since if you're starting this build, the budget bow won't help as much as this unique.

Don't mind the single arcane surge.. he's just coming along for the ride til i get 6L'd
Hi Guys!

at first - great guide! Really enjoyed reading it.

I was somehow lucky in this league and crafted a sick bow and linked my shavs to 6L, is it possible to build around those items? I target the LowLife Build..

Currently I am still using VORTEX but would respec once those questions are cleared out.

those are my current items I would like to continue using:

Thanks in advance - stay safe exile!
Last edited by freakconnect on Mar 20, 2020, 7:53:28 AM
Ty for the guide !
For the life based build, is mind over matter playable with forbidden taste flask ? It completely rekts my mana regen.
And is that even possible to reach 6k+ life (adviced life for high tier maps) when you have carcass jack on your gear. On PoB lvl 100 you're at 5k3 ?
Can someone help me about abit? Im currently lvl 84.
Slowly moving up in map tiers and im starting to feel more squishy, espcially in delirium content.

What items should i focus on getting? -> 6 Link bow, Shavrones Chest?
Any suggestions. Feel free to check out my Charracter also, passive tree etc.

Hey, thanks for the guide.
I wanted to ask you of why do you put
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers before Cannot roll Attack Modifiers, when crafting (+1 to Level of Socketed Gems)?
Is it because you will fill all of the 3 suffixes so the only prefix available is +1 Level of Socketed Gems and you can certainly obtain it? Thank you for the reply.
Hello, are you planning on adding Obliteration + Herald of Ash mechanic to your build? :)
Hi Ichigo, thanks for the this build! Easiest A8 in my life.

Last edited by insight971 on Mar 22, 2020, 9:18:35 AM
"
Nilleh wrote:
Can someone help me about abit? Im currently lvl 84.
Slowly moving up in map tiers and im starting to feel more squishy, espcially in delirium content.

What items should i focus on getting? -> 6 Link bow, Shavrones Chest?
Any suggestions. Feel free to check out my Charracter also, passive tree etc.

Hi man, in my opinion Cane of Unravelling staff it's better then bow + quiver without Shav and low life setup.

Last edited by insight971 on Mar 22, 2020, 9:30:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info