[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Thanks for the great build! I'm doing fine, except for some yellow legion mobs. But I have a question:

I loaded my character in pob and i noticed, when I'm activating witchfire brew I'm loosing a lot of damage on ED and Bane. I checked it out in game, and the tooltip dps was also dropping.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something here?
"
Lynnwaisse wrote:
Hello all,
Need a piece of advice - being one-shotted all the time at t10 +, legion esp,
shield reg is quite low, how to raise it and all the surveability?
prof link https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lynnwaisse/characters
thx

Your profile is set to private, so nobody can see your characters.

In general though, you want to get enough total Energy Shield + Life to eat a few hits. I'm doing fine at T10 maps now, with about 4.8kES and 2.5k HP. I haven't taken Chaos Inoculation yet. I think 5.5k ES is a good point to take it. If you take it too early, you just hurt your total health.

Defense in part comes from curses reducing enemy speed, attack rate, damage, and critical chance. High Energy Shield + the drain from Bane should let you take a few hits without trouble. Blight totems help distract some enemies as well. The biggest and best defense is to just keep moving. That's where this build shines. You don't need to stop for more than a brief instant every few seconds, giving you the chance to dodge everything, where most builds have to sit around and spam attacks.
i really enjoy what you did here, unfortunately i din't see this before...
i was following another build as a trickster but i felt like my damege is so low, even with a crafted bow.
i know you build was made to work on witch, but maybe it work as a trickster?
i really appreciate any help in how i can increase that damage.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/VAh1HJSZ

thanks.
edit: i don't have much time to leveling one witch, play from 2 to 3 hours a day on week

Last edited by Guimazx33 on Jun 18, 2019, 9:14:21 AM
"
Guimazx33 wrote:
i was following another build as a trickster but i felt like my damege is so low, even with a crafted bow.

thanks.
edit: i don't have much time to leveling one witch, play from 2 to 3 hours a day on week

https://pastebin.com/BA3j32KY

try to use it aslo its ez to use the gear in new witch i all time love witch to play ed she more def and more powerful more aslo powerfuul for curses

trickster for me just good at start without items

aslo Shavronne's Wrappings is chep now u need to buy one and go low life but my tip go make witch with ur bow will be ez to level up
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Last edited by ichigo_kurosakii on Jun 18, 2019, 9:41:02 AM
"
"
Guimazx33 wrote:

thanks.

https://pastebin.com/BA3j32KY

try to use it aslo its ez to use the gear in new witch i all time love witch to play ed she more def and more powerful more aslo powerfuul for curses

trickster for me just good at start without items

aslo Shavronne's Wrappings is chep now u need to buy one and go low life but my tip go make witch with ur bow will be ez to level up

thanks for fast reply, i will get 2 days of on my work, i will try it thanks.
"
LoZze wrote:
"
Hey, im having so fun with your build but i think i have big problems with the survivality.

Can you take a look and give some tips to improuve it?

I let you here my pastebin. https://pastebin.com/JX0C4iCj

Ty for all^^.

Thank you for help me in private and fix the mistakes that i did following your guide.
Now it works perfectly.

Uber Elder Done today with the contagion setup

Very easy and smooth.
I only die 1time when they were dead because i activated vaal rf when i was low.
10/10
i think its just stupid that bow can have the same awsome mods for this build AND use quiver. no reason to use awsome gandalf staff
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
Lynnwaisse wrote:
Hello all,
Need a piece of advice - being one-shotted all the time at t10 +, legion esp,
shield reg is quite low, how to raise it and all the surveability?
prof link https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lynnwaisse/characters
thx

Your profile is set to private, so nobody can see your characters.

In general though, you want to get enough total Energy Shield + Life to eat a few hits. I'm doing fine at T10 maps now, with about 4.8kES and 2.5k HP. I haven't taken Chaos Inoculation yet. I think 5.5k ES is a good point to take it. If you take it too early, you just hurt your total health.

Defense in part comes from curses reducing enemy speed, attack rate, damage, and critical chance. High Energy Shield + the drain from Bane should let you take a few hits without trouble. Blight totems help distract some enemies as well. The biggest and best defense is to just keep moving. That's where this build shines. You don't need to stop for more than a brief instant every few seconds, giving you the chance to dodge everything, where most builds have to sit around and spam attacks.

Oops, sry , didn't use forum before - now must be ok
"
Lynnwaisse wrote:

The big thing you're missing there is Temporal Chains curse. It's a big deal for defense because it slows everything down.

The cheap way to deliver curses for defense is the Heretic's Veil unique. You can pick one up for cheap. It has about 200 ES, and built in Blasphemy lv 22 with +1 level to curses and a reduction to mana reservation. Stick Temporal Chains and Enfeeble into that. It's the best way to do blasphemy and what I'm using currently.

You're missing a Wither/Blight totem. Linking Wither with Totem support gives you something to distract dangerous yellows with, while also boosting your damage against them. There is a unique jewel you can socket that adds Wither to Blight. There is no point in sitting around casting blight or wither yourself though. That would just be dangerous. Use the totem, or don't bother with blight IMO.

You're using Contagion in a 5-link, which is a waste honestly. Contagion does very little damage compared to Essence Drain or Bane. You can just do it as a 2 link with Increased Area of Effect (if desires). Contagion is merely for spreading Essence Drain. It doesn't need to do damage. If you free up that 5 link, you can use it for Bane, which is extremely amazing in many ways. Link Bane with Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Despair, with that extra link for a damage or area boost (I like Efficacy). Bane does roughly half the damage of Essence Drain (tooltip doesn't show the +more damage from each curse, so don't trust it. It does a lot more damage than it shows. Use Path of Building to see). Bane also stacks with Essence Drain and delivers curses at a distance. The absolute best thing though, Bane is a quick one-hit-wonder for mapping, letting you instantly pop most trash without having to stop for the Contagion+ED combo. I really love it for that, and lets you be more mobile, avoiding hits that stopping for Contagion+ED might cause you to eat. I generally just circle bosses alternating ED, Bane, and Blight Totem. I rarely get hit at all and the bosses just melt. I love it.

Of course, eventually for the optimal DPS, you have to choose between Bane or Contagion, so you can get in Vaal Righteous Fire and such like the Queen of Chaos builds call for. Giving how amazing Contagion is for Legion though, I plan on just keeping all three (Essence Drain, Bane, and Contagion). Maybe I'm dumb.

Last edited by Lemabelle on Jun 18, 2019, 4:17:08 PM
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
Lynnwaisse wrote:

The big thing you're missing there is Temporal Chains curse. It's a big deal for defense because it slows everything down.

The cheap way to deliver curses for defense is the Heretic's Veil unique. You can pick one up for cheap. It has about 200 ES, and built in Blasphemy lv 22 with +1 level to curses and a reduction to mana reservation. Stick Temporal Chains and Enfeeble into that. It's the best way to do blasphemy and what I'm using currently.

You're missing a Wither/Blight totem. Linking Wither with Totem support gives you something to distract dangerous yellows with, while also boosting your damage against them. There is a unique jewel you can socket that adds Wither to Blight. There is no point in sitting around casting blight or wither yourself though. That would just be dangerous. Use the totem, or don't bother with blight IMO.

You're using Contagion in a 5-link, which is a waste honestly. Contagion does very little damage compared to Essence Drain or Bane. You can just do it as a 2 link with Increased Area of Effect (if desires). Contagion is merely for spreading Essence Drain. It doesn't need to do damage. If you free up that 5 link, you can use it for Bane, which is extremely amazing in many ways. Link Bane with Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, Despair, with that extra link for a damage or area boost (I like Efficacy). Bane does roughly half the damage of Essence Drain (tooltip doesn't show the +more damage from each curse, so don't trust it. It does a lot more damage than it shows. Use Path of Building to see). Bane also stacks with Essence Drain and delivers curses at a distance. The absolute best thing though, Bane is a quick one-hit-wonder for mapping, letting you instantly pop most trash without having to stop for the Contagion+ED combo. I really love it for that, and lets you be more mobile, avoiding hits that stopping for Contagion+ED might cause you to eat. I generally just circle bosses alternating ED, Bane, and Blight Totem. I rarely get hit at all and the bosses just melt. I love it.

Of course, eventually for the optimal DPS, you have to choose between Bane or Contagion, so you can get in Vaal Righteous Fire and such like the Queen of Chaos builds call for. Giving how amazing Contagion is for Legion though, I plan on just keeping all three (Essence Drain, Bane, and Contagion). Maybe I'm dumb.

Thank you very much! I will try this out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info